Constellation Royal Suite Entertainment System

Teenybk

• 7 months later...

Been on the Suez canal cruise, no kind of an entertainment system in RS 6140. They removed the ipod doc. I brought my own android mini tv box and hooked it up with the tv in the living room. but you need to bring your own samsung remote to switch to the hdmi input.

There was no DVD player in our Connie RS.

However, ask for one and they'll probably be able to install one. In the past there was a suites phone line in Miami you could ring, but nowadays the shore side concierege will contact you pre-cruise. Just ask. If it's not there when you arrive, remind the concierge in Michael's Club. In May on Sihouette a techie was installing the DVD player as we arrived at the suite.

Plan in advance because supplies are limited. Sometimes we've got a new looking player but also they've had to scrape something up from the crew quarters that looked older than me. I felt a bit guilty and wanted to send it back, but the butler said no. It earned a bigger tip thougn! Don't expect to play BlueRay, only DVD.

p,s, If planning to use the iPod dock, beware which type it is. They used to be the old 24 pin version but by now may be the smaller lightning port, which works with the newest iPhones but nothing else. I got caught out with that on Cunard last month.

Edited by Chunky2219
afterthought