Quest Adult Game Show

volmoma

Ok, my interest has peaked! We're doing a girls only cruise in two weeks and this Quest you speak of would be HILARIOUS!!! We're cruising on the Glory out of Miami. Anyone recently cruised the Glory know if they have this late night Adult Only Game Show???? And who is the CD on the ship? I know there's a chart of all ships CD's somewhere just can't seem to find it! Thanks in advance.. Girls Just Want To Have Fun!!!!

Ok, my interest has peaked! We're doing a girls only cruise in two weeks and this Quest you speak of would be HILARIOUS!!! We're cruising on the Glory out of Miami. Anyone recently cruised the Glory know if they have this late night Adult Only Game Show???? And who is the CD on the ship? I know there's a chart of all ships CD's somewhere just can't seem to find it! Thanks in advance.. Girls Just Want To Have Fun!!!!

Hey Volmoma, I believe the Quest adult game show is on Royal Caribbean ships. They had it when i was on the Oasis a few years ago. Don't remember from my one carnival cruise, but if they do have something like that, I don't believe it is called the Quest.

Edited by skidawg79

On the Glory Journeys cruise in February, the Quest show was the lamest, juvenile, pre-teen treasure hunt that I have evr been to.

I attended because the CD shrilled it was X Rated, Raunchy, Adult, and those easily offended should not be in the audience.

The Cd had teams form, then they chose a team leader, and went to find things like a copy of the Fun Times and an AARP membership card.

After 20 minutes of this banal "entertainment", I walked out totally disaapointed.

Unfortunately Carnival doesn't do it across the fleet, like RC does. Splendor had it in August with Malcolm Burns as the CD, but Fantasy with Ben in December did not. I guess it depends on the ship, the amount of sailing days (not conflicting with other planned shows), and the CD.

On the Glory Journeys cruise in February, the Quest show was the lamest, juvenile, pre-teen treasure hunt that I have evr been to. I attended because the CD shrilled it was X Rated, Raunchy, Adult, and those easily offended should not be in the audience. The Cd had teams form, then they chose a team leader, and went to find things like a copy of the Fun Times and an AARP membership card. After 20 minutes of this banal "entertainment", I walked out totally disaapointed.

We had an entirely different experience when we attended the Quest on the Allure of the Seas. It definitely was raunchy, x-rated and a hell of a lot of fun. it even left the CD speechless. I guess we had a really relaxed, open-minded group of people. It all started with "Show me something pierced" and this well endowed young woman whipped off her top to show a nipple ring... and it got even more interesting from there. We had a great time and left with out stomachs hurting from laughing so much.

I hope John does read this. The hairy chest, pool spoons, mixology etc. is great for first time cruisers. But after awhile it gets really boring. But the Quest sounds like a lot if fun, if people are offended by it, LEAVE. From what I'm reading you are for warned.

Hey Volmoma, I believe the Quest adult game show is on Royal Caribbean ships. They had it when i was on the Oasis a few years ago. Don't remember from my one carnival cruise, but if they do have something like that, I don't believe it is called the Quest.

Yes, Quest is Royal Caribbean thing...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's also on NCL. It's a riot if the CD running the show does a good job.

Just off the Allure a few weeks ago, and attended our first ever Quest show. Absolutely hilarious!! Definitely not for kids, and they did a good job of letting parents know beforehand. There are so many family shows, etc. that its nice to have something for the adults. It's also on fairly late in the evening. SO much fun, I really hope they have it on our Sunshine cruise in November!

I have seen The Quest on both the Carnival Liberty and the Carnival Conquest. They both had the same CD. Funny, funny, funny show. You are warned numerous times about it being for adults only and it is most definitely is for adults only. If you have an open mind, you will enjoy it. I am hoping my next cruise on the Valor has it!

We have been to it on Royal but Carnival has had it's own version for a couple of years. At least the ships we were on.