New Promo is Posted

Terms and conditions link is broken… I'm waiting to see the details of how the photo and arcade perks are supposed to work.

This is the first time (I think) that suites get something (SDP) that is not offered as a choice to lower categories.

Ugh, was really hoping for KSF.

My hubby reminded me we have the Cruise Next perks from our August 2015 certificate so the other perks would be nice but wouldn't make or break a decision.

Photo package says 50 unique photos. Feel like you would spend the whole week hunting down a photographer to reach 50!!!! Although if you did a nice photo shoot in the atrium I guess that number could go up quick.

To go on Getaway same week as I already have booked for the Escape:

3 people. Getaway Oceanview with free photos, arcade credit, UBP comes out to about $500 more than

3 people. Escape Balcony with UBP and AARP discount.

Safe to say I am not switching.

Not super enticed by this promo. If they had more dates with the 3rd/4th free I possibly could have been enticed to make a way in the future for late 2017 or early 2018.

this could be a decent promo for families that can take advantage of the 3 and 4 free. I am sure it will reappear in some form later down the road and may make sense for me.

Interesting - I just did a mock booking of the trip we would like to take on Escape next June (2017).It does not apply the choices at all. It seems to just be booking the cruise. Normally you choose the option you want. I wonder if that is just a computer glitch.

Interesting - I just did a mock booking of the trip we would like to take on Escape next June (2017).It does not apply the choices at all. It seems to just be booking the cruise. Normally you choose the option you want. I wonder if that is just a computer glitch.

Yes, I think it's just a glitch. It is also still showing the SDP as a "choice", but doesn't allow you to select anything. Try again tomorrow.

So glad I booked on Monday! I booked a studio on the Epic and wouldn't use any of the promos for studios (not like I could used the friends and family one anyway with a studio!). I was pleased when I booked last week that I was able to choose a promo from the "usual" selection; studios don't usually get a perk. :D

Photo package says 50 unique photos. Feel like you would spend the whole week hunting down a photographer to reach 50!!!! Although if you did a nice photo shoot in the atrium I guess that number could go up quick.

:D I managed to get 7 pictures when I claimed the package last week.

DH does not really enjoy photo shoots and the photographers came round the dining room once when we were there. I stood for a photo when we boarded and on the 3 times the photographers were there when we went ashore. Where else do the photographers hang out???

I really only took the pictures home because I work with kids and they wanted to know where I was going on my trip. A fake centurion, a parrot and a dressed up dolphin is not likely to be very informative I know.

Oh boy these specials are a waste of my time :rolleyes:. In am glad i just booked with a great travel agency where their offer was to pay for my gratuities, and 250 on board credit, 50 from NCL and 200 from them. I guess some people will find this promotion appealing. :rolleyes:

Yes, I think it's just a glitch. It is also still showing the SDP as a "choice", but doesn't allow you to select anything. Try again tomorrow.

Don't think it is a glitch at all, it only applies to select sailings.

I don't see where it is saying that. Can you confirm?

FREE AT SEA

Book any stateroom and enjoy our May Bonus Offers. It’s game on with a $100 Arcade Credit. Make memories last a lifetime with our complimentary Photo Package. Plus, bring a friend for those picture-perfect moments for free on select sailings.

Book a Suite or Haven and get our Photo and Arcade Credit bonus offer, plus Free Specialty Dining, Free Beverage Package, Free Shore Excursions, and Free WiFi.

Free Shore Excursion Offer....

Fine print -

Shore Excursion Credit Offer: $50 credit per port, per stateroom. The $50 credit is applicable for each port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it. Limit 4 ports.

Where's the free if you're only discounted $50 not p/p but by cabin. :cool:

Very misleading!!!!

Fine print -

Shore Excursion Credit Offer: $50 credit per port' date=' per stateroom. The $50 credit is applicable for each port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it. Limit 4 ports.

Very misleading!!!![/quote']

FYI that is not new with this promotional offer; that is what it was last time around, too.

Don't think it is a glitch at all, it only applies to select sailings.

I have tried various sailings, various categories where it shows the promotion available and I still never get to choose which one. I do hope it is a glitch and not so limited that even if it shows available it may not be.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Fine print -

Shore Excursion Credit Offer: $50 credit per port' date=' per stateroom. The $50 credit is applicable for each port, and is not transferable to other ports. Use the credit or lose it. Limit 4 ports.

Very misleading!!!![/quote']

That's how NCL rolls. They bury many details in the fine print and once you get on board you battle, then lose.

I have tried various sailings, various categories where it shows the promotion available and I still never get to choose which one. I do hope it is a glitch and not so limited that even if it shows available it may not be.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

It is most definitely a glitch. :rolleyes: Try again tomorrow. It sometimes takes 24 hours for the website to catch up ;-)

Edited by Sissaaaaaa