Junior Suite, High or low? Advice

So my dilemma is getting a JR suite on a higher deck or a lower deck on Oasis? Every RC ship we have been in in the past, the JS was on a higher deck and we have always enjoyed the bird's view and having a true appreciation of the size and scale of the ship. We have also been in a mini suite on a princess ship which was on closest cabin deck to the water. We really enjoyed being that close to the water. We have never been on an O-class ship, but appears that the JS on deck 6 have an unobstructed (no life boat below) View of the water?

So the question is which do you prefer and why?

Point of note, motion sickness is not an issue.

Thanks

On Oasis class we ha d a JS on deck 9, which we loved. It's a great location. Deck 8 is also every popular. You can use the park to get across the ship rather than just hallways

So my dilemma is getting a JR suite on a higher deck or a lower deck on Oasis? Every RC ship we have been in in the past, the JS was on a higher deck and we have always enjoyed the bird's view and having a true appreciation of the size and scale of the ship. We have also been in a mini suite on a princess ship which was on closest cabin deck to the water. We really enjoyed being that close to the water. We have never been on an O-class ship, but appears that the JS on deck 6 have an unobstructed (no life boat below) View of the water?

So the question is which do you prefer and why?

Point of note, motion sickness is not an issue.

Thanks

I'd be looking for either deck 6 or 8. Deck 7 can be difficult as you can't simply walk across if you find yourself on the wrong side of the ship

The lifeboats are pretty well tucked under deck 6. There might be a bit of downward view obscured, but not much. I prefer deck 8 if that's possible.

The lifeboats are pretty well tucked under deck 6. There might be a bit of downward view obscured, but not much. I prefer deck 8 if that's possible.

Thanks Bob, I was hoping you would chime in. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the JS on the rear hump don't have life boats under them at all? Why do you prefer deck 8?

Thanks Bob, I was hoping you would chime in. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like the JS on the rear hump don't have life boats under them at all? Why do you prefer deck 8?

I like deck 8 because of it's proximity to Central Park.

I agree, it looks like there are no lifeboats under the aft half of the hump. Also, the hump extends the balcony out anyhow, so less chance for obstruction.

I like deck 8 because of it's proximity to Central Park.

I agree, it looks like there are no lifeboats under the aft half of the hump. Also, the hump extends the balcony out anyhow, so less chance for obstruction.

Thanks again! We currently have 10236, but 8240 and 6240 are available. All on the port side aft hump. All would be fine, if I would only stop thinking.[emoji2]

Thanks again! We currently have 10236, but 8240 and 6240 are available. All on the port side aft hump. All would be fine, if I would only stop thinking.[emoji2]

We had 10236 last September and it was fine. The other two would also be fine, but I'd probably go with 8240 if I had those choices.

We stayed in JS 8640 (hump balcony) on the Allure and enjoyed it. Oasis is the same so I am sure you would like it as well. Central Park is so convenient and makes it easy to cross the ship without congestion during peak times. Also nice to have easy access to the Park Cafe for morning coffee.