Coral Princess Emerald Deck Cabin????

4olivers

we are setting sail on our first ever cruise this July! we spend 4 days on land first in Alaska then set sail from Whittier on July 16th. We have 9 of us traveling and we have 3 ocean view (obstructed view) rooms, staying on the Emerald Deck of the Coral Princess. I have searched all over the internet for some information, preferable pictures, we are in rooms 512, 516 and 520.

Anyone out there know of anywhere to direct me? We are very excited as this will be a first for all 9 family members!:confused::p

You have picked a great first cruise! Coral Princess Southbound Alaska is a terrific itinerary, and this ship is wonderful for glacier viewing. Looking at the deck plans, your cabins should work out very well -- the obstructed view will at least give you a sense of daylight, and it's a quick trip down one deck to the Promenade for great glacier viewing.

Never mind...:( that pic is no longer there, just chatter about it! Keep trying! Somebody will show up with one! In the mean time, here's a pic of our last mini-suite just to get you salivating! :p:D

d724.jpg.2d1c49783cadaddbeab8fb72268c57d8.jpg

we are setting sail on our first ever cruise this July! we spend 4 days on land first in Alaska then set sail from Whittier on July 16th. We have 9 of us traveling and we have 3 ocean view (obstructed view) rooms, staying on the Emerald Deck of the Coral Princess. I have searched all over the internet for some information, preferable pictures, we are in rooms 512, 516 and 520.

Anyone out there know of anywhere to direct me? We are very excited as this will be a first for all 9 family members!:confused::p

Have you seen this?

http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/co/staterooms/

You can view the Interactive Stateroom Tour for Oceanview (Obstructed).

This layout is typical for any deck on Coral.

Enjoy your cruise!