What to do with our luggage all day in Vancouver

4olivers

We will be ending our cruise in Vancouver on Saturfay 7/23 and as cruise newbies we are looking for good, safe, suggestions on where to store our luggage for the day and perhaps must sees/dos.

We will be in Vancouver from 7:30am until we head to airport at 9:30 for our red eye back to NC!

Suggestions?

We will be ending our cruise in Vancouver on Saturfay 7/23 and as cruise newbies we are looking for good, safe, suggestions on where to store our luggage for the day and perhaps must sees/dos.

We will be in Vancouver from 7:30am until we head to airport at 9:30 for our red eye back to NC!

Suggestions?

How about using Princess EZ bag check? I'm going to do it on my next cruise. Sign up for it a few days before the end of your cruise and then place your bags outside of your cabin the night before your arrival and you don't see them until you are at your home destination. I understand that it costs $20 per person.

Check out: http://www.cdsbaggage.ca/

Passenger Services

Baggage storage

Priority Baggage provides storage services at the Canada Place cruise terminal. For security reasons, short-term baggage storage is available to cruise passengers only.

For more information visit:

Phone: 604.683.3696

Hope that helps.

framer

How about using Princess EZ bag check? I'm going to do it on my next cruise. Sign up for it a few days before the end of your cruise and then place your bags outside of your cabin the night before your arrival and you don't see them until you are at your home destination. I understand that it costs $20 per person.

I don't think EZ check is offered for international flights.

Suggestions?

After customs.... look to the left as you exit the cruise terminal for the car rentals. Adjacent to it is CDS baggage. For $40, they will send up to 4 pieces of luggage to the airport location.

After a day of sightseeing, take the subway or taxi to the cruise terminal about 5:30pm to retrieve your luggage and begin the US customs and check-in process. Enjoy dinner at the airport post security.

Highly agree. The CDS service is a godsend and since you retrieve the luggage pre-flight you can send your cabin baggage alongside your hold luggage.

I've been a very happy customer of CDS; I even had them hold a painting for me when I was moving it between Seattle and LA using repo cruises.

CDS at Canada Place will check your luggage for:

$7 for a carry on size bag

$8 for a large suitcase

They will transfer up to 4 bags out to YVR for $40 including the check fee, additional bags are $10 each. They do the transfer after they close the Canada Place location at 4 pm so will be out at YVR in the 4:30/5:00 p, time frame which will easily support a flight after 7:00 pm. You will need to collect your luggage at the CDS - YVR location before proceeding to check-in and CPB.

Great suggestion. I had heard about this service but have not had a chance to use it yet.

they will take your luggage with you. One goes to Granville Island and there are others. Good way to see the city and have your luggage handled.

Probably the very best operator of such tours is Vancouver Tours (Land/Sea Tours) who operate a variety of tours from Canada Place catering of course to post cruise visitors.

http://vancouvertours.com

Edited by Putterdude

they will take your luggage with you. One goes to Granville Island and there are others. Good way to see the city and have your luggage handled.

Probably the very best operator of such tours is Vancouver Tours (Land/Sea Tours) who operate a variety of tours from Canada Place catering of course to post cruise visitors.

http://vancouvertours.com

Good options!