Nachi Cocum or Mr Sanchos

cocacola86

Do you know the price

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The price for????

Mr. Sanchos - about $50 per adult for AI (food/drink) if you book in advance

Nachi Cocom - about $55 per adult for AI (food/drinks) - reservations required. Limited to 100 guest per day and they often book up

Taxi to either will run about $17 each way (covers up to 4 passengers in the cab).

The price for????

Mr. Sanchos - about $50 per adult for AI (food/drink) if you book in advance

Nachi Cocom - about $55 per adult for AI (food/drinks) - reservations required. Limited to 100 guest per day and they often book up

Taxi to either will run about $17 each way (covers up to 4 passengers in the cab).

Thanks we have decided to book with Mr. Sanchos. Thanks to all for you information.

We will be in Cozumel in August . Last year, We went to Nachi- had a nice time minus the seaweed but understand this was the norm on most of Cozumel that timeframe. I really enjoyed the more adult atmosphere however

Mr Sancho has private cabanas and was wondering if anyone could share their experience . I know there is a cost to rent them for the day. I saw pictures however not sure when those were taken.

Thanks in Advance

• 2 weeks later...
We're in Cozumel from 7-3 is that enough time

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Enough time for what? :confused:

Sanchos, Nachi, Paradise Beach, etc. are all only about a 15 minute cab from the piers. You have plenty of time to spend eating, drinking and relaxing on the beach. I would be in a cab heading back to your ship at least one hour prior to sail away time.

There are 3 cruse ship piers on Coz - be sure you know which one to go back to! :eek:

How do you know where it docks beforehand, I mean by the time you disembark get a cab, is that enough time for the money your paying to make it worthwhile

How do you know where it docks beforehand, I mean by the time you disembark get a cab, is that enough time for the money your paying to make it worthwhile

That question is very subjective and one that only you can answer.

A lot depends on time of year, where your ship is leaving from and whether you are on ship, or local time. Cozumel is on EST, year round. In theory you could have 5-6 hours at the beach, but I would need to consider when those hours are to decide if it was worthwhile. YMMV.

Here is a link to one site that gives you docking information, which us generally correct, but always subject to change

http://www.cruiseportinsider.com/cozumelschedule2016.html

Google for other sites.

Keep your watch on ship time - your cell phone will reset to local time. :cool: Once you choose a beach club check the website for hours - no reason to rush off the ship if they do not open until 9:00 or later.

All of the popular beach clubs are a 10-15 minute cab ride from the piers. By the time you walk off the ship and to the cab line figure it will take you 30-45+ minutes to get to a beach club. I would leave the beach club at least an hour before sail away time - you do not want to be one of the many pier runners we love to watch from the ship. :eek:

You have plenty of time to spend at the beach - do you have enough time to make the AI bill worth it depends upon your budget and how much you plan to eat and drink. Your call. :)

Edited by JohninDC

So once you get there everything is ready to eat/drink

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'm not sure the burger grill is going when they open about 9:00, but the bar will be open for sure and the nachos and guacamole will be ready.