Bathroom in inside stateroom on Oceania

Panda3

Please forgive the newbie to Oceania question. I've not cruised on Oceania before, and just started looking at their website. I was on their website looking to book an inside stateroom. I know that's the basic category. I carefully read the features of this stateroom. There is not a mention of a connecting bathroom under the features of the stateroom. Is that because it's inside and cheaper? Can anyone confirm if there is one or is it like many European hotels, you share it on the same floor as other passengers. Obviously, I would prefer a stateroom with a private bathroom.

Thank you!

Please forgive the newbie to Oceania question. I've not cruised on Oceania before, and just started looking at their website. I was on their website looking to book an inside stateroom. I know that's the basic category. I carefully read the features of this stateroom. There is not a mention of a connecting bathroom under the features of the stateroom. Is that because it's inside and cheaper? Can anyone confirm if there is one or is it like many European hotels, you share it on the same floor as other passengers. Obviously, I would prefer a stateroom with a private bathroom.

Thank you!

There is a bathroom en-suite with every passenger cabin.

The bathrooms are only shared with the person traveling with you.

They are the same size as the veranda cabins and window cabins. Only the PH and Suites have bathtubs!! Arlene

The bathrooms in the inside staterooms differ from the others only in the fact that it does not have a tub, therefore they are smaller.

The bathrooms are only shared with the person traveling with you.

They are the same size as the veranda cabins and window cabins. Only the PH and Suites have bathtubs!! Arlene

Just so there won't be any confusion here. On the R Ships there are no tubs until you get to the PH & Suites, with the exception of the new ship Sirena, which is all showers if I understand correctly. So Inside through Concierge only has a shower.

On the O Ships, Marina & Riviera, the inside does not have a tub, but Oceanview and up categories do, as well as a separate shower.

[quote name=ORV;49906406

On the O Ships' date=' Marina & Riviera, the inside does not have a tub, but Oceanview and up categories do, as well as a separate shower.[/quote]

You are correct as far as the O ships are concerned. Having sailed on the R ships more often than the O ships, I forgot about them, even tho sailed on Marina in December/January.:rolleyes: Arlene

My wife and I are booked on an inside cabin on Oceania Riviera. I use an electric U.S. waterpik flosser to clean my teeth. Does anyone know if the bathroom has a U.S. electric outlet that I can plug my waterpik into. I called Oceania and got different answers each time I called.

My wife and I are booked on an inside cabin on Oceania Riviera. I use an electric U.S. waterpik flosser to clean my teeth. Does anyone know if the bathroom has a U.S. electric outlet that I can plug my waterpik into. I called Oceania and got different answers each time I called.

I think so, there is an outlet there that has a nightlight in it. Not sure if it's for shavers only(do men really use electric razors anymore?) or if other things can be plugged in there.

Theer is a low amp/watt outlet for an electric shaver located up high above the sink. I find these bathrooms to be small but very efficient the shower which some deride is just fine....Id rather have it than the penthouse step up over the tub and behind the glass shield to deal with. Plenty of storage too.

On R class ships... the best choices are either the inside at 160 sq ft or the PH at 315. for 2x the price The outside window cabins are 165 to 145 sq ft !!! and the Verandas are really only the 160 sq ft inside cabin with a little balcony

For both value, comfort and outstanding location I go now with deck 7 or 8 right there with the PH folks and their location is the best on the ship.. zip to the Horizon, up to waves bar, perfect location....Need to see out....turn on the TV ....love 7043 on Regatta, Sirena Nautica, and Insignia.......perfect location.