Koningsdam Room Types

I think I know [emoji57]

I'm rethinking my reservation.

[emoji568]

I know the feeling. Unfortunately, the prices have gone up so much since we booked that it would cost us more to rebook a straight veranda. I'm not happy that none of HAL's artistic renditions of the stern AS cabins appear to be what passengers have photographed to date, and that, as in this example, HAL hasn't produced any actual photos of its own. Quite deceitful in my view, especially with a new ship that no one knew.

I know the feeling. Unfortunately, the prices have gone up so much since we booked that it would cost us more to rebook a straight veranda. I'm not happy that none of HAL's artistic renditions of the stern AS cabins appear to be what passengers have photographed to date, and that, as in this example, HAL hasn't produced any actual photos of its own. Quite deceitful in my view, especially with a new ship that no one knew.

The same situation has always existed with the aft corner Neptune suites... they're closer to the size of superior suites but have the huge balconies. They also only hold 3 people, are a hike and a half to the Neptune lounge for your coffee and treats... Nobody complains about that but it's certainly not the huge suites depicted like the SA's midship Rotterdam Deck are

HAL posted the pictures this guy Michael or whatever took. If Michael didn't take a picture, they don't have one to post, do they?

I mean, seriously? You're quoted but this is a broad statement, not just to you... it's starting to seem like there's a lot of people on here that are going out of their way to find things to complain about re: HAL. MANY points people have made are valid. Don't get me wrong on that. But stuff like these conspiracy theories definitely create some "WTH moments"...:rolleyes: and I would imagine it's not just me

And now for the blanket statement that has saved so many on here when they go on a bit of a diatribe... "in my opinion"

Edited by InTheWASide

The same situation has always existed with the aft corner Neptune suites... they're closer to the size of superior suites but have the huge balconies. They also only hold 3 people, are a hike and a half to the Neptune lounge for your coffee and treats... Nobody complains about that but it's certainly not the huge suites depicted like the SA's midship Rotterdam Deck are

HAL posted the pictures this guy Michael or whatever took. If Michael didn't take a picture, they don't have one to post, do they?

I mean, seriously? You're quoted but this is a broad statement, not just to you... it's starting to seem like there's a lot of people on here that are going out of their way to find things to complain about re: HAL. MANY points people have made are valid. Don't get me wrong on that. But stuff like these conspiracy theories definitely create some "W T F moments"...:rolleyes: and I would imagine it's not just me

And now for the blanket statement that has saved so many on here... "in my opinion"

I don't disagree. I'm still like HAL, and will continue to book cruises with HAL, but there are areas, nevertheless, where it could pick up its game. With a new ship and new cabin configurations, a bit more effort should have gone into providing accurate renditions of cabins. With older ships, there are plenty of available resources to determine how a particular cabin is configured, but we have to depend on HAL to provide that information for a new ship. So if there are two significantly different Vista Suite configurations, which appears to be the case, provide renditions of both.

Are there more pictures of the Pinnacle suite? We are planning to book a cruise next year but since there is only 1 on the ship (hard to find a sailing that is still available) - I guess already too late.

I am also surprised that for a new ship, they didn't create more of the larger "speciality" suites like some of the other ships.

Why if only 1 person is going to stay in it?

Perhaps it costs less per item to include the larger bed in the bulk order than to have a separate order for smaller beds.

Besides, they can all be changed out more easily when the time comes if they are all the same size.