Jamaica Excursions

We will be cruising on the Allure May 29 and stopping in Jamaica. We are looking to go to Good Hope Plantation for the thrill seekers package which includes zip lining, tubing, ropes course etc. we are torn on whether to book our excursion directly with RCL or through Real Tours Jamaica. Any thoughts on the booking or tour itself?

Either/or! Reputable tour companies WILL get you back to the ship on time..their reputation depends on it! Whatever you pick, there will be a passel of people there....from the ship and the private company!

Edited by cb at sea

We will be cruising on the Allure May 29 and stopping in Jamaica. We are looking to go to Good Hope Plantation for the thrill seekers package which includes zip lining, tubing, ropes course etc. we are torn on whether to book our excursion directly with RCL or through Real Tours Jamaica. Any thoughts on the booking or tour itself?

The prices look close enough that I would choose the cruise line excursion for the peace of mind.

I would usually say take the private excursion because they will get you back and they are usually 1/2 the price. BUT - We booked a zip-line tour in Jamaica with a private company. We had to wait for all the cruise excursions to go before we were allowed. We waited about 3 hours.

The best excursion I have ever done from a cruise ship in 23 cruises was the Blue Hole with Liberty Tours (Richardo Riley). We did this in March 2016 off the Oasis. Check it out.

I would usually say take the private excursion because they will get you back and they are usually 1/2 the price. BUT - We booked a zip-line tour in Jamaica with a private company. We had to wait for all the cruise excursions to go before we were allowed. We waited about 3 hours.

The best excursion I have ever done from a cruise ship in 23 cruises was the Blue Hole with Liberty Tours (Richardo Riley). We did this in March 2016 off the Oasis. Check it out.

I will vouch for Liberty Tours and Ricardo...1st Class Service and you'll love the Blue Hole!!! :D:D:D

I looked at the Liberty Tour site for the Blue Hole. Is this merely a waterfall with swimming? Is there more to it that everyone is raving over? Looking for something different to do in Jamaica as we have been too many times. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app