Booking excursions online

wales4ever

I'm getting the same thing. It's either a web site problem or they're doing some system update and the excursion bookings are just offline right now.

Edit: using Chrome and IE, same "no tours available, check back later" message.

Edited by joepeka

I called Friday and the HAL representative told me that they were having site problems, again! It should be up on Monday. I haven't tried yet today (Sunday), but it was still down yesterday (Saturday).

With Chrome I get some "Recommended for You" but not all. With Edge I get the "There are no Tours available to be booked for this port at this time. Please check back later."

I just tried logging in with IE 11 with Win 7 for our upcoming cruise in Sep and the tour booking seems to be working fine. Did not work yesterday.

I'm also on IE11 and Win 7 - no problems. I see you're still on W7 - I hate to go to W10. I heard on a computer radio call-in show that W7 will still be around until 2017 or 18.

I'm also on IE11 and Win 7 - no problems. I see you're still on W7 - I hate to go to W10. I heard on a computer radio call-in show that W7 will still be around until 2017 or 18.

Windows 7, Win-8 and 8.1 will be around as long as you want it to be. To avoid the pesky MS notices to upgrade, and the automatic downloading of Win-10 onto your computer, without your approval, just go to control Panel, Windows Updates, and select "Turn Automatic Updates on or off". Select "Check for updates, but let me decide to download and install them". This will prevent MS from automatically loading the basics of Win-10 on your PC.

Win 7 will have extended support by MS until Jan 2020. Win-8 until Jan 2023. MS must provide security updates to you up to those dates.

MS support for Win-XP ended years ago, but some people and companies still use it. You are severely limited in any new programs, but the basic OS will continue to run. Win 7 & 8 will be the same, operating well into the 2020's.

My Dad and I each logged onto the excursions from our tablets on Friday. I could see all the excursions. He got the message that there were none for that port. Our tablets are identical, so it seems to be the luck of the draw.

Edited by dfish