What's going on with my Vision sailing 9/1/17?

Any ideas what "Sold Out" might mean? It's definitely NOT sold out, not unless they managed to sell every last cabin in two minutes flat. The last time we booked a cruise that said that (Rhapsody TA) it was cancelled. I hope this is not the case because the Copenhagen to Barcelona itinerary is really amazing. And the cruise was very inexpensive for what it offered.

Any ideas what "Sold Out" might mean? It's definitely NOT sold out, not unless they managed to sell every last cabin in two minutes flat. The last time we booked a cruise that said that (Rhapsody TA) it was cancelled. I hope this is not the case because the Copenhagen to Barcelona itinerary is really amazing. And the cruise was very inexpensive for what it offered.

Sometimes it means the ship has been chartered.

Dang I just booked a Thanksgiving 2017 cruise on Vision 2 weeks ago. I see my sailing also has the 'Sold Out' notation. I will be really bummed if it's canceled since it's the only cruise that fit our desired location and time frame.

Dang I just booked a Thanksgiving 2017 cruise on Vision 2 weeks ago. I see my sailing also has the 'Sold Out' notation. I will be really bummed if it's canceled since it's the only cruise that fit our desired location and time frame.

Whatever you do, do not cancel your booking. Wait for Royal to contact you if in fact Vision is being redeployed.

Our Transatlantic on Rhapsody scheduled for April of 2017 showed "sold out" for a few months before we were advised it was cancelled. :(

We rebooked on a different ship and received some OBC for our trouble.

Not saying this is what's happening with your cruise but just relating our experience.

Our Transatlantic on Rhapsody scheduled for April of 2017 showed "sold out" for a few months before we were advised it was cancelled.

Our cruise scheduled for March 19, 2017, shows "sold out" for more than 3 weeks :confused:

Since this date is in close proximity to Passover, I very much wanted to book flights early.

I had no idea that RC can make us wait "in suspense" for several months !!

Pax r not choosing a date / ship / itinerary randomly and it is not fair, to say the least:mad:

I was checking the four Legend of the Seas back to back cruises Sydney through to Venice April-May 2017 - all four are showing sold out! I'd checked the last two legs a few days ago and there were plenty of cabins available.

Wonder what's going on?

I was checking the four Legend of the Seas back to back cruises Sydney through to Venice April-May 2017 - all four are showing sold out! I'd checked the last two legs a few days ago and there were plenty of cabins available.

Wonder what's going on?

oh that's not good.

Vision and Legend are the only Vision class ships that are not fully deployed through 2018 :eek::eek::eek::eek:

That would be odd, as IIRC RCL just sold their stake in Pullmantur...

They sold their stake in the Pulmantur cruise line operation, but they still own the ships and lease them to Pulmantur.

We are booked on Legend May 2017 from Dubai to Venice. I am concerned reading all the comments about it being cancelled. Nothing like that happened to us before. If there is any new information, please post. Did anyone try to call RCCL? I will call my TA tomorrow.

We are booked on Legend May 2017 from Dubai to Venice. I am concerned reading all the comments about it being cancelled. Nothing like that happened to us before. If there is any new information, please post. Did anyone try to call RCCL? I will call my TA tomorrow.

We are also booked on this cruise. Our TA has contacted RCCL but has not received any info yet. Hope we know what is happening soon as flight reservations can be made in a few weeks.

We're on the Jewel right now and yesterday I went to the Future Cruises desk and asked the agent to pull up Vision and the 16 night Suez Canal Legend cruise, both of which we have booked. The screen read out "under inventory maintenance." Closed to new bookings as we know. The guy said it could mean any number of things, like they were rearranging port order, etc. Or ???? He didn't have any more information than we do so it will just be a matter or waiting and watching.

Btw, the newly refurbished Jewel is looking very elegant!

• 3 weeks later...
The Royal website now has the Vision doing both Europe and Canada/NE cruises at the same time. Don't think that can happen!

It looks like Vision and Rhapsody are switching. Rhapsody also has some sailings up for the Med that are not bookable.