Paradise Beach?

Sunchaser46

Thinking of heading to Paradise Beach next March, 2017. Is this a good idea? Is it worth the price of admission? Does anyone know how long the cab ride is to it from the port and how much $$ it will cost to go there?

Thanks!

Thinking of heading to Paradise Beach next March, 2017. Is this a good idea? Is it worth the price of admission? Does anyone know how long the cab ride is to it from the port and how much $$ it will cost to go there?

Thanks!

I have been to PB before and it was nice but I now choose Mr. Sanchos as I can get the All inclusive with them and it truly is AI when it comes to drinks and food. If I remember correctly the AI they call at PB is like 3 items off their menu. One appetizer one entree and maybe a desert(If I remember correctly)Mr. Sanchos is everything on their menu excluding the lobster. Great food good service( just tip before leaving) and beautiful water and surroundings. Just my opinion:)

I have been to PB before and it was nice but I now choose Mr. Sanchos as I can get the All inclusive with them and it truly is AI when it comes to drinks and food. If I remember correctly the AI they call at PB is like 3 items off their menu. One appetizer one entree and maybe a desert(If I remember correctly)Mr. Sanchos is everything on their menu excluding the lobster. Great food good service( just tip before leaving) and beautiful water and surroundings. Just my opinion:)

I think you are confused? PB doesn't have AI as far as I am aware.

http://www.paradise-beach-cozumel.com/team-post/beach/

Entrance is only $3 to use facilities and $10 food/beverage minimum pp. Great pool and clean facilities. Optional extras available.

Mr Sanchos has choice of PAYG or AI but two sections are kept separate so no sharing.

we don't drink at all and decided to go to PB when we sailed there in 2013. I loved it there. It was inexpensive and not crowded at all. Enjoyed having both a beach and pool to lounge at.