Cruise booking disappeared from celebrity website

kevey

Hi folks

Just went into manage my booking and my Eclipse 3rd July cruise has disappeared - it says I currently have no reservations !

Their website does say there is a pre-cruise planner technical issue, but there always is and this is the first time my cruise has gone completely.

Is anybody else having the same issue with their booked cruise ?

Of course, being a Sunday, I cannot even check with celebrity , grrrrrrrrrrr

Hi folks

Just went into manage my booking and my Eclipse 3rd July cruise has disappeared - it says I currently have no reservations !

Their website does say there is a pre-cruise planner technical issue, but there always is and this is the first time my cruise has gone completely.

It does say on the UK site that they are working on the website until 2pm. Hopefully, when you log on after that it will be back!

You never know, perhaps the whole site will be working, easy to navigate and use!!!

My glass is always half full....

X always do they weekly updates on a Sunday morning so there are usually some technical problems ;). Check back tomorrow before you call and you may find all is well - MAY being the operative word :D.

Thanks for the reply - didn't see the scheduled update message. Thanks for putting my mind at rest - I'll try again later on and see what happens.

The reason i was more sceptible than normal, was that a few days ago an outstanding charge of £331.60 appeared saying final payment is due by 7th May despite me paying the balance in full weeks earlier so I called my agent, who checked and called me back to say don't worry, you have paid in full, just ignore it.......so I suddenly thought they may have cancelled my cruise.

Thanks for the reply - didn't see the scheduled update message. Thanks for putting my mind at rest - I'll try again later on and see what happens.

The reason i was more sceptible than normal, was that a few days ago an outstanding charge of £331.60 appeared saying final payment is due by 7th May despite me paying the balance in full weeks earlier so I called my agent, who checked and called me back to say don't worry, you have paid in full, just ignore it.......so I suddenly thought they may have cancelled my cruise.

It was stated on another thread that those outstanding amounts showing after final payment are the TA's commission. Unsure how true this is, but did you use a TA for your booking?

Hi Villauk

Yes I diduse a TA - quite a few others also reported seeing the same issue a few days ago too regarding extra mysterious amounts. When I checked yesterday, that wasn't showing anymore, but then today's issues has arisen and I have jumped to conclusions.

Hi Villauk

Yes I diduse a TA - quite a few others also reported seeing the same issue a few days ago too regarding extra mysterious amounts. When I checked yesterday, that wasn't showing anymore, but then today's issues has arisen and I have jumped to conclusions.

Would suggest then that this is the case with the amounts and possibly X is trying to rectify yet another IT problem :rolleyes: :D. Most Sunday mornings you will have issues, one way or another, as it is the day of their weekly updates ;).

Phew I thought it was just me! I have had so many issues with this, my first celebrity booking. I was panicking that they had cancelled my booking but it looks like its happening to others too. Hopefully my booking will reappear this afternoon, if not I will be straight on the phone

Think I'll refrain from trying to log in on Sundays in future - my stress levels just can't take it........

Plus can't contact anybody (apart from my cruise critic friends of course) to put my mind at rest and have a good vent !

Thank goodness my reservation has just reappeared. Now all I have to do is get them to sort out the £0,42 balance which is on my celebrity but not on my booking confirmation. Oh yes they have also changed my date of birth by 1month!

Hi folks

As per X's website, when I checked this Sunday morning from the U.S., X has hours seven (7) days per week, have I called them, no, but you may want to start at the 'Contact Us' on the website and find out.

That is, unless you are speaking about your TA (if one was used) is closed on Sundays.

bon voyage