Taking our nieces on a cruise

Josie2

We are taking (i.e. paying for) our nieces on a cruise in April on the Equinox, to celebrate their graduation from University. My brother and sister in law are also coming. I made the reservation for both my husband and myself, as well as my nieces. I have both reservation numbers. I am unable to add the reservation for my nieces to My Celebrity account, as it says the names don't match with mine. I am not concerned about getting points or whatever, but I do want to be able to manage the reservation, book excursions, etc. Does anyone know if this can be done - I will call Captains Club also but just wanted to check if anyone had experience with this. It must happen fairly regularly.

TIA

I don't think you will be able to add their reservation to your My Celebrity account. We do the similar thing for our DS and DDIL but as a linked reservation. Since you have their reservation number, just go into that number when you want to buy anything for them to match whatever you have.

You will never get their points even if you are paying for them, but you say that you don't care about that. You might want them to sign up for Captains Club to receive whatever coupons they would qualify for.

Congratulations to them for graduation.

I don't think you will be able to add their reservation to your My Celebrity account. We do the similar thing for our DS and DDIL but as a linked reservation. Since you have their reservation number, just go into that number when you want to buy anything for them to match whatever you have.

You will never get their points even if you are paying for them, but you say that you don't care about that. You might want them to sign up for Captains Club to receive whatever coupons they would qualify for.

Congratulations to them for graduation.

Agree, we have done this with our children who have sailed with us both as children and adults. You really have to handle excursions, etc as two separate entities, goes more with the room than the people.

We took our nephews on a cruise last year. We were able to link the reservations but not manage it under our log in. We did, however, create a log in for them and manage their reservation separately from ours. You can log in from any computer where you know the password ... and since you can just create that for them, you can just use this log in to manage their account. Especially if they are adults, they should also have access to the log in you created, though. It sounds like they are definitely in this category if graduating from a university.