Rare, odd, larger, most sought-after cabins of the NCL fleet?

Which are those cabins that always sell out quickly because of their odd size, larger balcony or any other benefit whilst being the same category as their neighbours?

We all would love to know so let's try to get this thread up and running:

Please share all the odd cabins you know and tell us what's so different about them!

OP will start..

NCL's Escape has one stateroom that has it's own category; the H8 Haven Deluxe Spa Suite!

Stateroom 16100 is 1.5 times the size of a regular Haven Spa Suite due to being the last stateroom in a row. If you consider a Spa Suite and want some more space.. ;)

And I think this is the only Spa cabin in the current fleet with a living room/separate bedroom and/or that sleeps more than two, please correct me if I'm wrong!

NCL-Escape-H8-Deluxe-Spa-Suite.gif

On Getaway, Breakaway, and Escape the angled balcony cabins have significantly larger balconies than standard balcony cabins but for the same price as standard balconies.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

On Getaway, Breakaway, and Escape the angled balcony cabins have significantly larger balconies than standard balcony cabins but for the same price as standard balconies.

I had one once on the Breakaway. Balconÿ was great

NCL's Escape has one stateroom that has it's own category; the H8 Haven Deluxe Spa Suite!

Stateroom 16100 is 1.5 times the size of a regular Haven Spa Suite due to being the last stateroom in a row. If you consider a Spa Suite and want some more space.. ;)

And I think this is the only Spa cabin in the current fleet with a living room/separate bedroom and/or that sleeps more than two, please correct me if I'm wrong!

NCL-Escape-H8-Deluxe-Spa-Suite.gif

You are correct in everything stated, it even has it's own class....and is unique.. It will be our first haven stateroom this upcoming October!

It is the only one fleet wide. It is more expensive then the regular spa suite, but when we booked it, it was only very slightly more expensive and cheaper then the next level up.

Considering its size and spa access, it is a good rare (haven) deal. There are videos of it online, it even has a double length balcony!

Edited by Jeff&Pam

These are great! Have had the angled balconies on Getaway and Escape. Same price but extra room:D

For those of us traveling in steerage:

On the Sun, the Deluxe inside sideways cabins have more usable floor space than some balcony cabins I have stayed in...sideways is the key. Also, the mini suites on the Sun are huge with walk-in closets.

Any sideways inside or ocean view always feels like it has more room.

Edited by drvalo

The Family Suites on the Star and Dawn are huge with extra high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows across the entire suite that make the room feel even larger. Traditionally, if you choose the suite without the balcony, it is the most inexpensive way to get into a suite and still enjoy all those perks. Although I prefer having a balcony, I would book one of these suites again in a heartbeat!

The wrap-around aft balconies on the Star. Think she's the only ship who still has them. They put dividers up on the Dawn, if I'm not mistaken, and took the wrap-around bit away.

Decks 8 and 9 on the Star:

star-aft.jpg

9232:

9232-wrap1.jpg

Which are those cabins that always sell out quickly because of their odd size, larger balcony or any other benefit whilst being the same category as their neighbours?

We all would love to know so let's try to get this thread up and running:

Please share all the odd cabins you know and tell us what's so different about them!

OP will start..

Aft facing balconies on deck 9 breakaway sell out very fast. Only cabins we will take. Balconies are huge. 3 loungers plus two regular chairs and tables.

Also aft facing haven penthouse on deck 9 corner cabins are amazing.

I know the ones.... And my lips are sealed.

You may well know those, but I know three others in addition!:cool:

For public consumption I have to go with H6 aft-facing penthouses on Breakaway Class and BW+ Ships.

Edited by Slark