Queen Victoria arrival times into Southampton May22 and May29

durante

The Southampton cruise port website is today showing QV with an 8.30am arrival on May 22, and 9.30am arrival on May 29. Am wondering if these later than usual times are likely to be accurate (possibly staggered arrival due to Harmony of the Seas being in Southampton on both dates?).

Just trying to plan optimal transport times in/out of Southampton with so many ships in port on those dates.

The Southampton cruise port website is today showing QV with an 8.30am arrival on May 22, and 9.30am arrival on May 29. Am wondering if these later than usual times are likely to be accurate (possibly staggered arrival due to Harmony of the Seas being in Southampton on both dates?).

Just trying to plan optimal transport times in/out of Southampton with so many ships in port on those dates.

I am in QG on the 29th May sailing and I have been given a 12.30pm embarkation time, later than usual, so probably they are accurate. However now you have mentioned that Harmony of the Seas is also in port I worry that the traffic will indeed be horrendous! We are using Cruise Connect, pick up from Lancaster, and have been given a 3.30pm arrival time.

Britannia and Oriana also in Southampton on May 29th. Makes sense now why the late arrival. Traffic is going to be pretty bad.

I was hoping that Harmony of the Seas would sail past us but we leave first so will follow us out. Would have been able to take some great photos had it been the other way around.

Also on May 29th sailing.

Tracey