How far out does Carnival release excursions?

Cigar Dude

We are just under a year from our next cruise and there are no excursions showing yet. When does Carnival typically offer excursions?

We are sailing on the 10 day southern Caribbean cruise on the Sunshine out of Charleston on 5/15/17.

We are all waiting for 2017 excursions.

I thought last year that they were out by 10months time ahead but not sure. I imagine they are redoing contracts with local tour companies and that may take some time.

I've seen other posts explain that it is not a certain number of months in advance, but the 2017 excursions all get posted at once. The posts I've read say April-May....so if that's the case, it should be any day now for everyone! We shall see.

I called them the other day and threw a fit because for 6 months now it has been telling me to check back in a couple days and they are wasting my time.

She said they would be out around the end of June.

We are sailing 03/11/17 and still nothing for our sailing either. I keep checking everyday because I want FTTF.

Same here with FTTF. Hopefully, we can get it as my cruising partner has had FTTF on almost all of his cruises and is now "spoiled", and doesn't like to cruise without it; at least until one of us hits platinum. :)

I am booked for 10/17 and nothing is there. I have been able to book excursions (and FTTF) over a year out before. But, from what others have said it seems to be taking longer this time.

I do hope that they release all the 2017 excursions at the same time. It would be great to go ahead and book.

I am booked for 10/17 and nothing is there. I have been able to book excursions (and FTTF) over a year out before. But, from what others have said it seems to be taking longer this time.

I do hope that they release all the 2017 excursions at the same time. It would be great to go ahead and book.

Would we be able to book FTTF this far out? I'm on the Magic right after you.

FTTF is listed as an excursion in your home port.

It is often listed before any of the excursions for other ports.

I can understand having fun and wanting to book the excursions but "throwing a fit" because they are not up yet is a little excessive(IMO).

Time will pass eventually and all will be OK.

FTTF is listed as an excursion in your home port.

It is often listed before any of the excursions for other ports.

I can understand having fun and wanting to book the excursions but "throwing a fit" because they are not up yet is a little excessive(IMO).

Time will pass eventually and all will be OK.

I'm pretty sure she was just being facetious :cool:.

Anyhow I'm checking every day too (March 2017 cruise here) because I want FTTF and an Amber Cove cabina. I REALLY hope we don't have to wait until the end of June!

I take it as I read it. If you mean something to be funny/sarcastic/facetious etc. then put something in the post to show that.

Otherwise the words are the words. You cannot hear tone when reading on the internet.