Scheduling Transportation coming off Allure

Normally, I just grab a cab. But I'm taking a group of eight of us on Allure in August (gf, her parents and her four kids). I'm booking a van to pick us up at the airport and to bring us from the hotel to the port so we don't have to wait or have multiple rides.

I was going to do the same thing coming off Allure, but having trouble determining what time I should tell them. It's not like I want to get off and be waiting an hour, but I obviously don't want to have them waiting while we are still stuck in customs. It's kind of like trying to hit a moving target.

Any thoughts?

I'd choose a time between 9am and 10am, and then when you are onboard, go to Guest Services and ask for the luggage tag number that will work with whatever time you picked.

I'd choose a time between 9am and 10am, and then when you are onboard, go to Guest Services and ask for the luggage tag number that will work with whatever time you picked.

On HAL and Celebrity, we receive a form early in the cruise allowing us to choose an early/mid/late departure time, with no need to go to Guest Services. Does RCI not handle disembarkation in the same manner?

On HAL and Celebrity, we receive a form early in the cruise allowing us to choose an early/mid/late departure time, with no need to go to Guest Services. Does RCI not handle disembarkation in the same manner?

All companies are not alike.

There are vans in the cab line, we have used them several times, no resi needed, short waits

Or use an empty shuttle, again no resi needed, there are tons of them, room for 8 and luggage

Edited by setsail

They used to, but not anymore. They seem to assign numbers now buy loyalty status and the travel information you input when you do your online check in.

I used to see that form on Royal a few years ago, but have not seen it lately.

They used to, but not anymore. They seem to assign numbers now buy loyalty status and the travel information you input when you do your online check in.

I used to see that form on Royal a few years ago, but have not seen it lately.

Thanks. Our first RCI cruise isn't until next March, so we haven't done the online check in yet. Inputting your travel arrangements there seems like a good idea.