Legend of the Seas -Feb-May 2017 sailings?

Anyone know what is taken place with Legend of the Seas from Feb-May 2017? All those sailings cannot really be sold out are they? They are all showing N/A or closed. We have a cruise booked April 2017 but have not received anything from Royal concerning our sailing so I'm just courious if they have other plans for this ship then the posted itineraries which none are showing available right now? I can see a few showing sold out but not every sailing for 2-3 months ... Really?

We are booked on one of those sailings. I emailed RC and this is their response

We thank you for your email regarding your cruise holiday on board the Legend of the Seas.

I have reviewed your cruise booking and sailing in general. The sailing hasbeen currently closed for sale for inventory maintenance purposes. I did investigated about this sailing being changed, however; our team mentioned that there has not been any notification about the itinerary being changed in some way. Please kindly note that if something changes on this reservation, we will communicate all the details to you instantly.

No changes have been confirmed to this sailing.

If you need anything else, please let us know. Thank you for your time.

I have heard so many times of these sort of responses and then a cruise is subsequently cancelled that I'm taking this with a pinch of salt

Edited by Bobal

Just posting to bring this to the foreground again. Over two weeks now and 9 sailings still showing as sold out. Perhaps if those affected keep putting pressure on we may get some answers as to what is happening. :mad:

We are booked on Legend for May 18th from Dubai to Venice. I spoke to TA yesterday and she called RCCL. The response was that even RCCL agents don't know what's going on. There are all kinds of possibilities. She said that if anyone knows anything, it would be at the top executive level of RCCL. The only thing to do at this time is wait and see. I will keep calling RCCL. In the meantime, I noticed that the exact same itinerary for Vision one month earlier went up in price for the balcony category by a lot (almost 40%). I initially was going to book that one, but then found that May sailing was a lot cheaper. Perhaps they are repricing all the Legend cruises as there was some kind of error in the past? The other speculation is that they are doing another refurbishing and just don't have the exact dates, thus pending sales. If anyone learns anything new, please post here. Thank you.

Helen.

Really, I just logged onto RCI Australia and they are all showing sold out still. Somethings dodgy.

They're on sale on the US and UK site but not on another (non RC) site which I use so maybe it's just a case of catching up

Edited by Bobal