Hawaii/tahiti RT LA

cherylakers

They just released 2018 3/30 la departure. I am assuming they will have a fall RT la too.

Which time of year is the better cruise weather wise?

Thanks cheryl

There is an Emerald Princess 28 day RT L.A. sailing March 30, 2018. We did this cruise in March/April a few years ago, great cruise, weather was hot as it always is in the tropics.

There can be hurricanes in the Pacific in October.

October 8, 2018 is the date for autumn next year. We went on the cruise last October. We loved it. In fact we are booked for October 20, 2016 & October 8, 2017.

Join us. The Roll Call is well underway

There is an Emerald Princess 28 day RT L.A. sailing March 30, 2018. We did this cruise in March/April a few years ago, great cruise, weather was hot as it always is in the tropics.

There can be hurricanes in the Pacific in October.

There can be hurricanes in the South Pacific in March as well. I know that first hand as a friend and I spent 2 weeks at a resort on Fiji and there were 2 hurricanes that came through. Gavin and Hina as I recall. We weren't able to leave to go home because they closed the airport a day before the hurricanes to insure no planes were stuck there. It was scary and then hectic trying to get home but we did. I felt very isolated that far away from home at sea level and no where to evacuate. One of life's experiences.