Celebrity Classic Status on Royal

I have sailed Celebrity 3 times and have Classic status. Do I get any benefit through Royal for this? Does Royal know of my status already? It seems to me they do because when I called them recently they alluded to the fact that they did. In fact they even knew what cruises I had been previously pricing out. Hello Big Brother. Not expecting a whole lot just wondering.

I have sailed Celebrity 3 times and have Classic status. Do I get any benefit through Royal for this? Does Royal know of my status already? It seems to me they do because when I called them recently they alluded to the fact that they did. In fact they even knew what cruises I had been previously pricing out. Hello Big Brother. Not expecting a whole lot just wondering.

No benefit from Royal until you are at least Select status on Celebrity.

You need to enroll in Royal's Crown and Anchor and provide your Captain's Club number to get equivalent status. I think Classic only gets you Gold in C&A. You won't get much in the way of benefits but at least you will get them on your first Royal cruise instead of having to wait until your second cruise.

Edit: strike that. If Bob says no equivalent status until you hit select, I'm sure his is right.

Edited by blackshirt

You need to enroll in Royal's Crown and Anchor and provide your Captain's Club number to get equivalent status. I think Classic only gets you Gold in C&A. You won't get much in the way of benefits but at least you will get them on your first Royal cruise instead of having to wait until your second cruise.

Edit: strike that. If Bob says no equivalent status until you hit select, I'm sure his is right.

To confirm, Bob is correct. First reciprocal benefit starts at Select with Celebrity, Platinum with RCI.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

How does the reverse work? I'm Diamond (almost Diamond Plus) on RCCL and am considering trying Celebrity. I've heard that you "max out" on levels?

Diamond (or above) on Royal gets you Elite on Celebrity.