Jamie's Italian?

We had lunch twice at Jamie's on Anthem - best meals we had!

It should be mentioned that the lunch menu does not have the lamb chops. We would have eaten there for lunch on our last cruise except for that. For our upcoming Anthem cruise, I purchased the BOGO dinner special, specialty dining the first two nights for $30 (Anthem only, from what I've heard). I will do Jamie's one night and Wonderland the next. We did WL on the first cruise and enjoyed it and would not go for regular price or even 30% off, but for $15 I'm in.

Jamie's can be " hit or miss", it was not good the time my husband and I ate there.

Is that a factor of whether you like the menu or not, or whether they're having a bad night? Unless you've been there once when you did enjoy it, it could be the former rather than the latter.

Hit or miss implies that it's good one night and not another.

Edited by MisterBill99

I thought it was OK, but it ended up costing us $75 (2 x $30 + $15 tip) and it wasn't any better than the food in the other restaurants in my opinion. I did like the appetizers we had. I wouldn't say it's bad, I just thought it was overpriced for what it is...

Olive Garden is better :rolleyes:

Tom

Yikes.

I never really had a problem with the MDR for dinner. I can't see spending $75 more for something of OG quality.