Wrigley80's Carnival Vista Inaugural Cruise 5/1/16 photo review

wrigley80

Thanks for the latest installments. I am so enjoying this review. :) I know there is a Serenity area on the Vista, but is there an adults only pool? The aft pool on Deck 10 maybe?

No adult only pool

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the latest installments. I am so enjoying this review. :) I know there is a Serenity area on the Vista, but is there an adults only pool? The aft pool on Deck 10 maybe?

No adult only pool

Actually there is. The Havana outdoors area is accessible only to Havana cabin guests up to 5pm. Since children are not allowed to be booked in Havana cabins, it is essentially an adults only pool during the day.

Glad you had a great cruise Brianna. Thanks for all the wonderful pictures- so far. I know these reviews of yours take a bunch of time & energy. We all appreciate the effort you put into them. Your photos have made me decide that I'd like to experience the Vista one day soon. Again- happy you & Laura had a great cruise.

Hey. How have you been? You will love the Vista. What do ya have planned for upcoming cruises??

There is the Serenity area...which is adults only. There is no adults only pool. There are two whirlpools on the Serenity deck

Actually there is. The Havana outdoors area is accessible only to Havana cabin guests up to 5pm. Since children are not allowed to be booked in Havana cabins, it is essentially an adults only pool during the day.

But only for people with cabins in Havana area during the day.

Well, children 12 and up can be booked.

The Havana area is not part of the Serenity area and people should stop interpreting it as such. 12 & over can be booked in those rooms and have all the same limited access as any adult booked back there. After 5pm, the area is open to the whole ship. It is not adults only. The Vista does not have an adults only pool.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Edited by cruizinisthebest

Good memory. I did indeed move to Florida. I live in Davenport and I am working in Orlando. I love it

Ilove reading your reviews. I too live in Davenport FL Have talked to you many times and now we are neighbors.

It has been a long time since we talked so you probably don't remember me.

Sadly, I am a recent widow and very lonely. We plan a burial at sea in Oct. for my husband. We did over 70 cruises and he wanted to be buried at sea He was a WW2 sea going American Indian proud Marine.

thanks for the great review

dot

Edited by dotheyes

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20139_zpsejkhpcu0.jpg

Pretty sure everyone knows what this is...

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20140_zpspc7g5wme.jpg

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20141_zpsguuzb0op.jpg

This is the Beach Pool on Deck 10

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20142_zpss4tvna88.jpg

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20143_zpsoje2voiz.jpg

Carnival%20Vista%20-%20May%201%202016%20-%20Album%202%20144_zps69ivcatj.jpg

I really wish the pools onboard had steps into the water and not just a ladder....Hear that Carnival. Put in some freaking steps.....

Great pictures. Looking forward to the rest.

FYI.. I don't know if you have sailed RCI before, but the pools in the adults only Solariums on most ships do have a large staircase into the pool. I do love CCL, but the pools and the hot tubs I prefer on RCI, especially since they are open 24 hours.

thank you for your review love hearing about this amazing new ship,,,,the dreamscape pictures are beautiful i cannot wait to see it in person! :)

The dreamscape is absolutely breathtaking when you see it for the first time.

Thanks for the reply to my adults only pool question. Hopefully the serenity deck won't be packed and we will be able to find a seat.

Each time that I went up there I didn't have any problems finding a spot but we didn't have really warm days either.

I'm sure once the Vista gets to the Caribbean...the chair hogs will be out in full force

I remember people bitching that there wasn't anything special for the inaugural voyage. Now we know they were mistaken. Very nice gift.

People will moan and groan no matter what they were given. You're on an inaugural cruise. You didn't go on it for a free gift. Enjoy your cruise and yes the gift was very nice. I use my pen at work

Ilove reading your reviews. I too live in Davenport FL Have talked to you many times and now we are neighbors.

Sadly, I am a recent widow and very lonely. We plan a burial at sea in Oct. for my husband. We did over 70 cruises and he wanted to be buried at sea He was a WW2 sea going American Indian proud Marine.

dot

Hey Hun. I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I still struggle many days knowing that my dad is no longer here.

Yes we are neighbors now. I live off Ronald Reagan parkway before ya get to Lake Wilson road.

We should try to meet up some night for dinner and talk cruises

Great pictures. Looking forward to the rest.

FYI.. I don't know if you have sailed RCI before, but the pools in the adults only Solariums on most ships do have a large staircase into the pool. I do love CCL, but the pools and the hot tubs I prefer on RCI, especially since they are open 24 hours.

Yeah I'm aware about the Solarium on Royal Caribbean. I've seen the steps in pictures. I just wish Carnival would add steps into the pool. It wouldn't take much to add.

Because the ship's aren't registered in the U.S. they don't have to follow the same ADA regulations

dot

dotheyes,

I've been following Brianna's Vista review and am just going to the last page to follow along. I could not help but noticed your post. I remember you from when I did my first Carnival Liberty review in 2014 when we sailed out of Miami. We started "talking" about the picture that I was able to get of most of Washington, DC, from the plane on our trip down to Miami and you told me that you were originally from the area and that you could see the area you lived in one of the pictures.

I just want to let you know how very sorry I am to hear that you recently lost your husband and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Brianna, sorry for the hijack and I'm really enjoying your review and pictures. I already love Vista and would love to cruise on her.

Edited by pghsteelerfan

Hi dotheyes, We are also sorry to hear of the lost of your husband, We too live in Davenport fl. and cruise often. We live in the 4 corners area. We also read all of Brianna reviews faithfully. Gary:)

I still have that picture; you have good memory

dotheyes,

I STILL HAVE THAT PICTURE you have good memory

dot

I've been following Brianna's Vista review and am just going to the last page to follow along. I could not help but noticed your post. I remember you from when I did my first Carnival Liberty review in 2014 when we sailed out of Miami. We started "talking" about the picture that I was able to get of most of Washington, DC, from the plane on our trip down to Miami and you told me that you were originally from the area and that you could see the area you lived in one of the pictures.

I just want to let you know how very sorry I am to hear that you recently lost your husband and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Brianna, sorry for the hijack and I'm really enjoying your review and pictures. I already love Vista and would love to cruise on her.