Booking next cruise onboard

Hi everyone

We booked our next cruise on our last cruise and got the OBC applied to the cruise we where on so I understand how that works but I am confused with the saving certificates. What are these? How do you get them? How do they work?

We want yo book a 13 day New Zealand cruise while onboard our upcoming cruise.

Thanks
Sylva

[quote name='Naomigruis']Hi everyone

We booked our next cruise on our last cruise and got the OBC applied to the cruise we where on so I understand how that works but I am confused with the saving certificates. What are these? How do you get them? How do they work?

We want yo book a 13 day New Zealand cruise while onboard our upcoming cruise.

Thanks
Sylva[/QUOTE]

Savings certificates are no longer available. They have been replaced by C&A discounts that will appear automatically on select cruises. They do not appear on all cruises.

[quote name='Ourusualbeach']Savings certificates are no longer available. They have been replaced by C&A discounts that will appear automatically on select cruises. They do not appear on all cruises.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks. I was looking in member benefits on their website and it said $150 obc and $100 saving certificate for a total of $250 saving but didn't know what the sVing certificate was.

[quote name='Ourusualbeach']Savings certificates are no longer available. They have been replaced by C&A discounts that will appear automatically on select cruises. They do not appear on all cruises.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure that is true. Yes, you can no longer go to your C&A account and pull up a list of your savings certificates but I believe the program does still exist, just under a different name. Savings certificates can not be combined with the C&A balcony discount and in most cases the balcony discount is higher. However, for C&A Gold members that are not yet eligible for the balcony discount, it is possible they will get a "savings certificate" discount. On the website, they call it C&A Exclusive Rates. The website just tells you the highest discount will automatically be applied.

[quote name='blackshirt']I'm not sure that is true. Yes, you can no longer go to your C&A account and pull up a list of your savings certificates but I believe the program does still exist, just under a different name. Savings certificates can not be combined with the C&A balcony discount and in most cases the balcony discount is higher. However, for C&A Gold members that are not yet eligible for the balcony discount, it is possible they will get a "savings certificate" discount. On the website, they call it C&A Exclusive Rates. The website just tells you the highest discount will automatically be applied.[/quote]
I think you just said the same thing that Ken said.