s Maasdam & ms Volendam at Juneau, AK - 27 MAY 16

Copper10-8

Two dam ships in Juneau, AK on Fri, 27 MAY 16; The second of the "S" class ships, ms Maasdam, is scheduled to arrive at 0800 local and berth at the Alaska Steamship Dock; she departs at 2200/10:00 pm local. Maasdam has not been in Alaska for a long time!

The second of the "R" class ships, ms Volendam, is scheduled to arrive at 1300/1:00 pm and go alongside at the Juneau Cruise Terminal dock, She is also scheduled to depart at 2200/10:00 pm local.

The action can be seen, and heard, at:

http://juneauharborwebcam.com/

The third ship in port at Alaska's state capital is Disney Wonder (0600-1700) assigned to the AJ Dock. No tendering in Juneau on Fri

Oh, wow! Thank you for posting this!! I was actually just looking for this webcam - it used to be my homepage LOL. Volendam was the best of all of my 12 or 13 HAL Alaska cruises. Loved the ship and the itinerary - Tracy Arm excursion made the entire experience. This coming September I'll be back on Westerdam... my home away from home.. and I love watching it come in and out of Juneau! Almost like being there with the sounds of the gulls, the floatplanes taking off and landing... aaaahhhhh. I wonder if Maasdam will do Alaska next year as well.. if so I will definitely want to be on one of those final cruises before she is sold... thanks again for posting the webcam!

It always amazed me how few people take advantage. I'd be out on the bow right now!

Not sure if access to the bow is available all the time (for passengers). I know it is for Glacier Bay (and the Panama Canal locks).

Edited by dobiemom