Vista Nov 5th

It looks like you have already been on your Roll Call, so not sure why you are asking here.

The Roll Call is where you will meet other cruisers on your sailing.

This is a more general area and questions about the Vista.

Cool. :D Glad you don't let your handicap slow you down.

I don't think of myself as handicapped ... i'm just "differently-abled" ... my legs don't work, the rest of me is just as fun loving, smart alec-y and excited to be sailing this AWESOME ship on the Inaugural U.S. Sailing. Just try to keep up. :eek:

We have joined the roll call already. For another source of info, go to the book of face and look for Carnival Vista - 11 Day Eastern Caribbean Cruise from NY - November 5, 2016 put together by my travelling bunch.

Just asking because I know a lot of people do not enter the roll calls for their cruises and why would I ask that on the roll call I all ready know that the people on the roll call are going on it.

I always enjoy participating in the roll calls for all my cruises. IMHO, it is one of the most beneficial features of Cruise Critic. I suppose you are correct that some CCers choose to participate in the forum, but not their roll calls, but I really don't understand why they don't....:confused:

You can participate in the roll call, even if you choose not to attend any Meet and Greet or other CC cruise activities.....

Edited by bob brown