Points for Alaska cruiserours

Do they still give points if you book a pre or post cruise tour?

If yes, then if you book a suite on board the ship do you get double points also for the cruise tour element?

Sent from my iPad mini 4 using Tapatalk

Do you mean an Alaska CruiseTour, that is booked as one trip?

If so, then YES and YES.

Do you mean an Alaska CruiseTour, that is booked as one trip?

If so, then YES and YES.

You get double points on the land portion also? I looked into this and I was told that I would get double points for the cruise portion because I'd be in a suite but I would only get single points for the land portion. Was I misinformed or has their policy changed?

You get double points on the land portion also? I looked into this and I was told that I would get double points for the cruise portion because I'd be in a suite but I would only get single points for the land portion. Was I misinformed or has their policy changed?

Double points on the land portion if in a JS or better has been the policy at least since they changed from credits to points in 2011.

Double points on the land portion if in a JS or better has been the policy at least since they changed from credits to points in 2011.

We will return there in the next few years so this is good to know.

I also received double points for sailing as a solo, for the land portion as well as the cruise.

I also received double points for sailing as a solo, for the land portion as well as the cruise.

I wonder if a solo in a JS would get 3 points per night on the land portion too?

I though solo in JR got triple points? I just got home from JR on Saturday and points haven't posted yet, but was expecting triple.

Solo in Junior Suite DOES get triple points.

I spent a week on the Enchantment in a JS last week, and my points posted correctly, at exactly 6 days post-cruise.

:D