RC Cancels Rhapsody Sailings (April 29 2017)

Every time this thread pops up I get that clench of dread in my stomach. Can a mod or the OP please change the title of this thread to something less fear-inducing?

Maybe suggest a new title when you alert the mods. It is an annoying title for anyone booked on Rhapsody.

Shame on you RC for disrespecting your guests and travel agents by failing to communicate cancelling sailings to the guests who have already paid deposits. Deleting reservations from accounts then denying there are cancellations is not a way to create loyalty. Now that I am 3 days away from Diamond Plus may be just the right time to pay homage to Holland instead of being loyal to Royal

Specifics would have been nice.. More room on their ships for me....

Have no clue how to delete or change the title. If someone can please do so. I am sorry if I caused drama but was quite upset with Royal at the time. They have made the situation right and it is now a dead issue.

As the OP, YOU need to do this. Hit the triangle in the upper right corner of the original post, tell them what happened and ask for this thread to be deleted or closed. Like I said earlier in this thread, the mods do not read every thread (they simply can't do it - - way too many threads), so they need some help and direction. It's highly unlikely that they will "stumble" on to this update, so alerting them is the best way to do this. :)