Diamond/Non Diamond sharing cabin

My adult daughter and myself are sharing a junior suite, I'm diamond, she is not. Can she join me in the Diamond lounge aboard the Jewel? I'm thinking no...

The general answer is NO. I was in the same situation (I am D+ and my adult daughter is D) and asked if she could join me in the concierge lounge and was told NO. Others on these boards have reported they have asked and have been granted permission, and others on these boards have reported they simply walked in with a guest with no issue.

This was prior to drink vouchers and it was not about a drink as my daughter does not drink alcohol. Funny, as usual on this ship, the CL was empty all weekend. (I checked as we went to the DL next door to the CL.) Before I get flamed, I only wanted to use the CL rather than DL as we ran into cruising friends at the pool deck and they suggested we meet in the CL.

enjoy

ps - this is one area that Celebrity "does it right" They extend loyalty privileges to cabin mates for a sailing.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

My adult daughter and myself are sharing a junior suite, I'm diamond, she is not. Can she join me in the Diamond lounge aboard the Jewel? I'm thinking no...

no. Royal does not extend access or Status to cabin mates unless they are linked to your C& A account., so unless she is diamond in her own right, she is not entitled to access to the Lounge.

If your significant other lives at the same address and is linked to your C&A account do they automatically get your D status ? Also what if they may have never cruised RCI but have a future cruise booked and sign up for C&A pre-cruise ?

If your significant other lives at the same address and is linked to your C&A account do they automatically get your D status ? Also what if they may have never cruised RCI but have a future cruise booked and sign up for C&A pre-cruise ?

yes, with whoever many points they actually have. so a first timer could conceivably be Diamond with zero points when they board the first time.