Island Princess

Nāmaka

We just got off island. Cruise director was Michael Witte. We didn't see him a lot but this cruise was not about the entertainment for us as mush as the scenery etc. I thought the shows with the princess singers and dancers were lacking. They had a guy who played piano in the princess theater twice that was crazy good.

Your friends should have gotten an email by now with that information. If they didn't get one, they should be able to find that info in their Personalizer.

I'm wondering where, exactly, in the personalizer that information now resides. Since Princess changed their web site I can't find the pre-cruise emails or anything else that used to be readily available.

I'm wondering where, exactly, in the personalizer that information now resides. Since Princess changed their web site I can't find the pre-cruise emails or anything else that used to be readily available.

As you say, it seems to have disappeared a couple of months ago after the website "upgrade". I would certainly like to see it come back. :confused:

We just got off island. Cruise director was Michael Witte. We didn't see him a lot but this cruise was not about the entertainment for us as mush as the scenery etc. I thought the shows with the princess singers and dancers were lacking. They had a guy who played piano in the princess theater twice that was crazy good.

Thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...