Escape Bathroom Question

Nator72

Do the bathrooms on the Escape have outlets in the bathroom? I was watching a vlog recently and the person said she didn't find an outlet in the bathroom and she had to blow dry her hair in the cabin.

Sometimes we ladies have other hair styling tools that require a plug. Am I to assume that the shaving outlet in the bathroom won't work for those as well?

Come on ladies, chime in. Anyone use a blow drying brush, curling iron, hair straightener, etc. in the bathroom?

Sometimes we ladies have other hair styling tools that require a plug. Am I to assume that the shaving outlet in the bathroom won't work for those as well?

Come on ladies, chime in. Anyone use a blow drying brush, curling iron, hair straightener, etc. in the bathroom?

bring an extension cord, maybe you could rig something up if you were inventive

but honestly, easiest to do it in the cabin anyhow with the seat there by the mirror. But i understand being an early riser and not wanting to wake people up, but even blow drying in the bathroom, you probably will wake people up lol