Avalon amenities?

Larainerenee

Hi Daisi,

The scent which was used two years ago was called Verbena. It is a mild lemon that I found very pleasant. If you live in a city with a L'Occitane store they sell those products and you can smell them there then decide if you want to use them on the ship

Edited by cruisinsouis
Wanted to add a sentence

Thanks crusinsouis, if it's a light scent I hopefully should be ok. Unfortunately, the only place they sell it here is quite a ways away. I will probably bring some of my own products just in case....last thing I want is a migraine on a holiday!

I'm also very sensitive to strong perfume odors and have never had an issue with their products.

Thanks, we're trying to work with carry-on only, so was hoping we could use the onboard product. At least DH can use it & I can use what he can bring in his "allowance" if necessary.

Thanks, we're trying to work with carry-on only, so was hoping we could use the onboard product. At least DH can use it & I can use what he can bring in his "allowance" if necessary.

I wish we could do carry on only. That will never happen.

Thanks caviargal, I'm mainly concerned about the shampoo/conditioner, as that is what I would be using. I can rinse most out, but sometimes the fragrance stays behind.

I can use the shampoo but do bring my own conditioner.

Could not find the lovely soap and I came home with several. The stateroom Attendents relish the bathroom amenities daily and will give you extra s needed. 5ca64b3fda9aa2c666d3e92b7cb402ba.jpg in addition there was a shower cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks JVilleGal, looks great! I only need shampoo & conditioner to remove tangles from my longer hair, so hopefully I'll be ok. I found L'Occitane in one of the stores up in the city near me, but at $45.00 for a small bottle, I will bring our "allotted" supply, and take the risk I will be ok with it.

In the past, I was diagnosed with multi chemical sensitivities primarily due to perfume and other strong smells in my worklace. I have no problems with the L'Occitane Verbena products that Avalon uses. In fact, I have a small conditioner bottle we brought home from our last cruise and I just tried it again. The fragrance is very lite.

Edited by Shebely