Outlets on princess crown

nancy110868

At least four you can use. Plus the one in the bathroom intended for shavers, but it will charge anything that needs a usb cord, even camera battery chargers. Two at the desk, two behind each TV, although the TVs will be plugged into one each. I think there is either a EU or UK outlet somewhere where they plug in the vacuum...EM

At least four you can use. Plus the one in the bathroom intended for shavers, but it will charge anything that needs a usb cord, even camera battery chargers. Two at the desk, two behind each TV, although the TVs will be plugged into one each. I think there is either a EU or UK outlet somewhere where they plug in the vacuum...EM

It's at the desk with the standard 110V outlets.

We always bring an extension cord instead, power strips usually have surge protectors which do NOT mesh with the ship's electrical system somehow. I'm sure someone will chime in with the "why" I just know I changed over after reading it here on CC before our last cruise! :D

Happy Sailing!

It's at the desk with the standard 110V outlets.

And they're extremely close together. Two USB ports cannot be used at the same time.

If you decide to bring a multi outlet make sure it is not surge protected. Land grounding and ship grounding are vastly different.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

• 1 year later...
And they're extremely close together. Two USB ports cannot be used at the same time.

If you decide to bring a multi outlet make sure it is not surge protected. Land grounding and ship grounding are vastly different.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Anybody have any pics of the outlets on the Crown?