Labaddee Beach Lounger Question

marcyjane

The loungers are free....if there are none set up where you want to be, there are "beach boys" to get them for you....they do sort of expect a small tip...$5 should be ample. Or, look for a stack of loungers, and get your own.

If you're talking about those "beach bed" sort of things, there is a charge...they are on Adrenaline Beach...which is not a good "swimming " area...rocky.

Thanks, I just need the cover for shade purposes. And I'll know they are there waiting for me and no rush to get off ship and knowing I'll have shade. But hate to hear about the rocks. Want be doing a lot of swimming just take a dip ever once in a while to cool off. :)

If you are looking for a lounger under the trees, you do need to get off early to get one right by the water. If you don't mind being a minute walk from the water, later is fine. If you want a clamshell cover over your lounger,those are in a,specific part of the beach and cost money. I have heard $35 and I have heard $50. That beach there is rocky and you need water shoes. If you want soft sand, you go to the other side of the peninsula.

The walk from the ship is 10 to 20 minutes depending on which beach you choose. Once you get off the dock there is a little shuttle bus (free) or a small ferry, also free. There are three food stations scattered over the area as well as multiple bathrooms and bars.