Allure 14730 and 14330

Ok so even my TA is having me think about this change. And some of this first hand experience is making me think CLS is the way to go.

As stated above on previous posters.

Deck 17 is awesome, private, close to suite lounge and CK.

Love the crown loft suites more than the cabin 14730

Just saying

I have room #9730 on Allure in Feb. I hate not being on the 17th floor but the Balcony and 2nd bedroom keeps me from changing

To me that would be ATS no question. Of course the deck 14 ATS is very different.

Edited by atnolan94

I have room #9730 on Allure in Feb. I hate not being on the 17th floor but the Balcony and 2nd bedroom keeps me from changing

Since that is Star Class 2 bedroom - it would definitely be very nice :) of course you need more than 2 people to book it.

We had 14330 booked, but changed once we learned of the height restriction (husband is very tall). We switched to the CLS. I think even if 14330 didn't have the low ceilings, we would stick with the CLS. Two bathrooms, deck 17, and those windows!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Curious on everyone's thought. Deck 11 ATS vs CLS. I get why deck 14 has some seious downsides but deck 11 has a much bigger deck so the views are amazing and you actually get a decent view of the aqua theatre from deck 11. Also you have chase lounge chairs, bar stools, and a table to eat at on the deck most of which deck 14 lacks I think. Thoughts?

Curious on everyone's thought. Deck 11 ATS vs CLS. I get why deck 14 has some seious downsides but deck 11 has a much bigger deck so the views are amazing and you actually get a decent view of the aqua theatre from deck 11. Also you have chase lounge chairs, bar stools, and a table to eat at on the deck most of which deck 14 lacks I think. Thoughts?

From Everything I have read deck 11 is amazing.

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is really old... I just booked 14730 on Allure of The Seas, and I am worried I am going to be disappointed after reading this thread. No one mentioned that there was a height restriction when we booked it so I was surprised by that..

Can you tell me if there is noise from the Pool above... and is the balcony at least as big/good as a JR Suite. I am going to be so upset if I paid so much more and then the balcony and room is not great... Its my husband, me and my sister on this trip...

Cathi Perkins

No one mentioned that there was a height restriction when we booked it so I was surprised by that

I have seen it listed either on the www site or in the printed brochure. But it doesn't keep you from booking it, it's just a warning about the reduced height in the shower.

Personally, unless the cabin was $1000 less than a CLS I would stick with the CLS. What nobody throws in the mix is an OS. We have had two and booked a third for October. They do lack the second bathroom, but the deck and living space blow away the CLS. Only real downside is the walk to the SL/CK. Usually price on a CLS or OS are about the same; until the OS get close to selling out as there are fewer of them.

I was able to change my cabin to 11330... just goes to show you they do not give you options... come to find out 11330 has 470 SF of balcony, and 14730 only had 126. Thats a huge difference. I would have been so mad...

It cost me a few hundred dollars but I would rather pay and have the balcony I thought I was getting to begin with... I think Im good now... I will be smarter when I book next time.

Thanks!

Cathi

I was able to change my cabin to 11330... just goes to show you they do not give you options... come to find out 11330 has 470 SF of balcony, and 14730 only had 126. Thats a huge difference. I would have been so mad...

It cost me a few hundred dollars but I would rather pay and have the balcony I thought I was getting to begin with... I think Im good now... I will be smarter when I book next time.

Thanks!

Cathi

Good choice, we had 11330 on Allure and loved it, balcony is huge. DH is a little over 6' and had no problem with the shower.

Have a wonderful cruise :)

• 7 months later...

Ok - I am so glad I just read some of these reviews.

Can someone shed light on the height issues of Aqua Theatre Suite 14330? My boyfriend is 6'2" and no way can walk around for a week in our room and/or shower. I feel like RCL majorly failed me on this one.

• 3 months later...

Can someone shed light on the height issues of Aqua Theatre Suite 14330? My boyfriend is 6'2" and no way can walk around for a week in our room and/or shower. I feel like RCL majorly failed me on this one.

I just booked 14330. I’m 6’1”, have you gone on yours yet or have you found out more about the ceiling height?

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We stayed in this cabin. The height problem can be with the shower.......not the cabin. There's a step-up to the tub/shower making the height there lower. See pic below.

d9595939f8af8a38ffd63ec1ccea802c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

We stayed in this cabin. The height problem can be with the shower.......not the cabin. There's a step-up to the tub/shower making the height there lower. See pic below.

Thank you for sharing! I’m going on 14330 in October and this info helps me too. I’ve heard seeing the Aqua Theater below isn’t ideal, any wisdom on that?

Cody

Thank you for sharing! I’m going on 14330 in October and this info helps me too. I’ve heard seeing the Aqua Theater below isn’t ideal, any wisdom on that?

Cody

Check out my posts 4 and 20 to see pictures of the balconies. When we were on.....a few years ago....there weren't any stools on the narrow balcony so if you wanted to try to watch anything you had to stand up and look over the railing. The side balcony....off the bedroom.....is larger and has chairs but no view of the aft.

Check out my posts 4 and 20 to see pictures of the balconies. When we were on.....a few years ago....there weren't any stools on the narrow balcony so if you wanted to try to watch anything you had to stand up and look over the railing. The side balcony....off the bedroom.....is larger and has chairs but no view of the aft.

Sorry I overlooked them at first. Those are great pics, thank you much.

Cody