Awkward Tipper

Juslaugh

Are there any tantric acts involved for that price point? :confused:

That is far from a truly expensive bottle of wine. While is at the top of my price range, I have friends who buy $1000+ dollar wines by the case.

It depends on the age and type of wine.

I'll bet a mortgage payment not much different is done than the person serving the $30, $100, $400 bottles of wine, maybe a bit more swirling and sniffing.

I know, having a mortgage, how gauche of me. :)

Edited by LMaxwell

I'll bet a mortgage payment not much different is done than the person serving the $30, $100, $400 bottles of wine, maybe a bit more swirling and sniffing.

I know, having a mortgage, how gauche of me. :)

Then I guess you owe me a mortgage payment.

Again it depends on the age and type of wine.

In the broadest of terms...

An old bottle of red will be handled and decanted via a basket, using a candle to keep an eye on sediment. However certain red varietals are never decanted, except on guests request if they are young.

A young bottle of white will be opened and serviced directly from the bottle. If it is sealed with a cork, that will be presented and left. If sealed with a Stelvin the cap will be pocketed and discarded. It is never presented to or left with the guest, unless the guest specifically requests so.

Need me to keep going on proper wine service? I doubt it, I could fill several pages.

If you don't pre-pay the gratitude before the cruise, it is charged to your account on your first day, or at the end of the cruise?

it will be added to your s and s account during the cruise and your card will be charged when you leave the ship.

Edited by Computer Nerd

Then how can you claim it makes no difference how it is served?

because to a drinker it doesn't. end result is you get drinkable wine in a glass. whether it was poured, levitated, transported, rotated, or any other way of making the transfer to from the bottle to the glass is immaterial as long as the wine ends up in your glass.

because to a drinker it doesn't. end result is you get drinkable wine in a glass. whether it was poured, levitated, transported, rotated, or any other way of making the transfer to from the bottle to the glass is immaterial as long as the wine ends up in your glass.

Like, like, like!!!

Really, you cannot think of any possible reason? It is a cruise after all.

I just thought of 3 in the last 10 seconds....[emoji848]

Let me know the day you order a $400 bottle of wine. Until then, your comments are irrelevant as you have zilch to base any understanding on.

Yes really. Do you change your sheets every night at home? Unless you never shower, I don't need new sheets daily.

Agreed. I have known a couple people over the years who changed the sheets daily, and I never could understand that. It seems so wasteful to natural resources to add that extra laundry. I have a friend who changes her pillowcases daily, I can almost see that, particularly for people who don't remove makeup or use a ton of hair products, etc.

Putting all extra curricular activities aside. If you've ever suffered from night sweats and it's not just hormonal women who get them. You will want those sheets changed daily. No way to get 2 nights out of them. So there are other reasons that require daily sheet changes, not just the obvious one :D

Ah, that was the third S; sweating.

Sex, Sand, Sweat.

If you sweat that much, see a doctor. If you leave sand in the bed you need to learn how to shower. As to sex, not sure how anyone typically makes such a mess that they need clean sheets daily.

If you sweat that much, see a doctor. If you leave sand in the bed you need to learn how to shower. As to sex, not sure how anyone typically makes such a mess that they need clean sheets daily.

Lol. That sucks