Paying for Chops

Hoping someone can help me figure out the logistics about this scenario about paying for Chops. My parents will be cruising with my fiance and I on Indy in November. They're in one room, we're in another, with separate credit cards for the onboard accounts. My fiance and I want to treat my parents to a dinner at Chops, and I was wondering how we would go about paying for all 4 cover charges for the restaurant? Instead of letting their charges go to their room, can we tell the waiter that we want a receipt with everyone's dining charges?

In addition, my parents have OBC and will use that towards drink purchases, so if they buy drinks with dinner, will we still be able to charge their meals to our account, but allow their drinks to be charged to their account?

Edited by morninsun86

When you are done with the meal, you give the waiter the SeaPass that will be charged. Assuming the parents are dining with you, just tell the waiter to charge all 4 meals to your card.

If you want the drinks charged to a different SeaPass, talk to the waiter before you order drinks and tell him/her to put the drinks on a separate bill. Then use their card to pay the drink bill.

Hoping someone can help me figure out the logistics about this scenario about paying for Chops. My parents will be cruising with my fiance and I on Indy in November. They're in one room, we're in another, with separate credit cards for the onboard accounts. My fiance and I want to treat my parents to a dinner at Chops, and I was wondering how we would go about paying for all 4 cover charges for the restaurant? Instead of letting their charges go to their room, can we tell the waiter that we want a receipt with everyone's dining charges?

In addition, my parents have OBC and will use that towards drink purchases, so if they buy drinks with dinner, will we still be able to charge their meals to our account, but allow their drinks to be charged to their account?

If you book Chops before your cruise, you will pay for it with your credit card at the time of booking. All you need is their reservation number and you can do it all online through your Cruise Planner. Then it is all taken care of, with nothing more to do while you are on board.

When they order drinks at dinner, they just hand the waiter THEIR SeaPass card, and the charges will go to that.

:)

Perfect, thanks everyone!! We're going to wait until we're onboard to book, just in case there's a first night discount (that elusive thing that some people say exists, and others have never seen :rolleyes:) I'll be sure to talk to the waiter beforehand and let him/her know about the paying arrangements.

Thanks again!