Excellent Blog - Cruise Director Tony Markey

Andy

Hi Everyone,

I'm unsure if this is brand new, but I came across an excellent & very informative blog on Azamara Cruise Director Tony Markey.

Here's a link to the blog : https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/life-onboard/crew/meet-our-captains-and-crew/cruise-director-tony-markey

Enjoy !

Hi Everyone,

I'm unsure if this is brand new, but I came across an excellent & very informative blog on Azamara Cruise Director Tony Markey.

Here's a link to the blog : https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/life-onboard/crew/meet-our-captains-and-crew/cruise-director-tony-markey

Enjoy !

Thanks. Sparked my interest and I stumbled on this excellent 'Meet Our Captains and Crew' page: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/life-onboard/crew/meet-our-captains-and-crew

Yes it's really good to read, if a little long. Tony is a great cruise director (as are all three) and I love the show he does with Christine.

I think whoever asked the questions should cut a few down. I've noticed the reviews are getting longer and longer. To capture future guests I suggest a little shorter!

Edited by uktog

That was fun and interesting to read.

We look forward to meeting Tony on our Quest cruise in November.

And no.... he does not need to tone things down for us just because we're from Utah. :)

Can't be very new, as Tony mentions Jason as a captain and Jose as the newest.

Just off Quest today where we were treated to Tony and Christine's "Inseparable" show in the Cabaret and, later in the cruise, an almost 90-minute "Great American Song Book" show by Christine in The Living Room. Both just wonderful.

Edited by marinaro44

I saw a link recently setting out a timetable as to which Captain and which Cruise Director were on which ship and when.

Can anyone provide me with the link - interested to see who our CD is on Quest 09/09/16.

I saw a link recently setting out a timetable as to which Captain and which Cruise Director were on which ship and when.

Can anyone provide me with the link - interested to see who our CD is on Quest 09/09/16.

It will be Russ Grieve. Tony will board in Halifax during the September 24 charter. I was told Russ will leave the ship in New York City. The Jones Act requires Tony to board before the cruise reaches the US in Bar Harbor, as all remaining ports after Bar Harbor are in the US.

Edited by marinaro44