Dining Options on the newly refurbished Jewel?

Can someone please tell me all of the dining options, both paid and not paid?

We were on Radiance in August and they had a Park Cafe but I thought I read somewhere that the Jewel does not. So does the Jewel have less options or just something different? I am a huge fan of the little roast beef sandwiches and will be extremely sad not to have them. Thanks in advance!

Can someone please tell me all of the dining options, both paid and not paid?

We were on Radiance in August and they had a Park Cafe but I thought I read somewhere that the Jewel does not. So does the Jewel have less options or just something different? I am a huge fan of the little roast beef sandwiches and will be extremely sad not to have them. Thanks in advance!

Jewel does not have Park Cafe but does offer the Roast Beef sandwiches at the Solarium Cafe. Not sure of the hours.

Other dining options can be seen on this page. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?br=R&shipCode=JW&shipName=Jewel+Of+The+Seas+++++++++++++

Jewel does not have Park Cafe but does offer the Roast Beef sandwiches at the Solarium Cafe. Not sure of the hours.

Other dining options can be seen on this page. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/class/ship/home.do?br=R&shipCode=JW&shipName=Jewel+Of+The+Seas+++++++++++++

Thanks! You just made my day!

• 2 weeks later...

So I pulled up the Dining by Options page on RC's site. I guess it has not been updated because the following is what is listed:

Cafe Latitudes

Chef's Table

Chops

Giovanni's

Izumi

Portofino

Seaview

I find it hard to believe that it has both Giovanni's and Portofinos. Plus I though all the Seaview's were gone now.

Can someone please tell me what is there and not there?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So I pulled up the Dining by Options page on RC's site. I guess it has not been updated because the following is what is listed:

Cafe Latitudes

Chef's Table

Chops

Giovanni's

Izumi

Portofino

Seaview

I find it hard to believe that it has both Giovanni's and Portofinos. Plus I though all the Seaview's were gone now.

Chops, Giovanni's, Izumi, Cafe Latte-Tudes, and the Solarium snack venue are there. Not sure about Chef's Table.

Cafe Latitudes

Chef's Table

Chops

Giovanni's

Izumi

Portofino

Seaview

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were just on Jewel last month. Giovanni's is now where Portofino used to be and it's been entirely remodeled and it's gorgeous. We ate there twice and the food is very rich and very delicious. Service is excellent. Izumi is where Seaview used to be. We don't think Izumi is anything special so we never bothered to eat there. Chops is remodeled and everything I said about Giovanni's I could say about Chops. Great place for a lovely dinner. If you're in a suite that's where you dine for breakfast as well. We were in a suite so I can't tell you about Cafe Latitudes because we always got coffee in the CL, sorry. We didn't go to Chef's Table either since we made return visits to Chops and Giovanni's. :D

Now about the Kummelweck sandwiches. YES. You can find them on the Jewel. Albeit during limited hours at the little cafe at the Solarium. They usually opened around 4 pm-ish and people lined up to get them. YES. They are tasty.

On Jewel Giovanni's Table had a new menu. No longer family style and fewer options. ...

Thanks for this. Good to see they still have the risotto.

Edited by clarea

• 2 weeks later...
Kids are wonder if there is a place for pizza?

They serve pizza slices in Windjammer and the snack venue in the Solarium. Kids are allowed to go to the snack venue in the Solarium.