Crown Loft or Owners Suite

Can anyone who has been in the Crown Loft Suites on Oasis tell me if there is alot of motion up there on the 17th deck?! We currently have an owners suite booked but was considering the crown loft as well. Love the bigger balcony of the owners suite.

Been in a CL 2 times and there is not alot of motion up there. In fact, I was with someone who had never cruised before and they commented on how little movement there was.

I was torn recently between the OS and the CL because I had never been in an OS and was thinking of trying it for the balcony.

There was, occasionally, some pitching motion and a small amount of rolling motion that was more noticeable on Deck 17 than on Deck 5. The ship's stabilizers cancel most of the rolling motion. Quite frankly it was most noticeable while in the bathroom watching the hanging towels move back and forth. Lying in bed we could barely detect it.

Can anyone who has been in the Crown Loft Suites on Oasis tell me if there is alot of motion up there on the 17th deck?! We currently have an owners suite booked but was considering the crown loft as well. Love the bigger balcony of the owners suite.

Have sailed 14 times in a L1 Crown Loft. Never felt any motion. Also never had bad weather during these cruises.

Thanks for all the input! Im still torn between the two. Love the location of the CLS. Love the balcony of the OS! I guess I am going to keep the OS. We have a CLS booked on Harmony for January sailing.

Although I have not been in a OS I have in a CL suite. I would choose the CL. You will get two bathrooms and you will also be on the same deck as the Suite Lounge to enjoy drinks and Coastal Kitchen just down the hall for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Although I have not been in a OS I have in a CL suite. I would choose the CL. You will get two bathrooms and you will also be on the same deck as the Suite Lounge to enjoy drinks and Coastal Kitchen just down the hall for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Also Deck 17 is private and quiet.

Also Deck 17 is private and quiet.

and extra wide hallways :)

Yes and yes to both. Deck 17 is our favourite place on reside on the ship.

As for the motion if really depends on the individual. We sailed through the outer end of Hurricane Sandy on Allure and we were fine on deck 17. Others on the lower decks "felt it".

and extra wide hallways :)

Yes, we love those wide corridors. Never have to squeeze past service carts, and you can stop to have a nice chat with your friendly stateroom attendant without blocking the path for others. We also discovered that the attendants up there will often walk with us to our room (if we cross paths in the hall) and open the door for us and ask if we needed anything, which is a very nice touch. Not sure they all will do this but I suspect they are generally more attentive because all the cabins are suites. Deck 17 is an oasis, pun intended. :)

As for the motion if really depends on the individual. We sailed through the outer end of Hurricane Sandy on Allure and we were fine on deck 17. Others on the lower decks "felt it".

Absolutely agree. On the rare occasion my wife feels motion, I usually feel nothing. It depends on the individual.