Ripple Cruise Communicator

kadrik0

Has anyone tried this Ripple app on the princess ships? (I don't work for them, but we have a teen in the group that likes to walk the ship.)

http://www.ripple-connect.com/

I know we have Princess@Sea but the lack of notifications is a bit of a bummer. Heads up though, only works on iPhones and iPads and it looks like they have pretty much dropped support for it. Aka, once it is blocked on the ship it will probably stay that way.

Plan on testing it tomorrow. I'm leaving on the Crown Princess to go to Alaska but if anyone has tried it let me know.

Has anyone tried this Ripple app on the princess ships? (I don't work for them, but we have a teen in the group that likes to walk the ship.)

http://www.ripple-connect.com/

I know we have Princess@Sea but the lack of notifications is a bit of a bummer. Heads up though, only works on iPhones and iPads and it looks like they have pretty much dropped support for it. Aka, once it is blocked on the ship it will probably stay that way.

Plan on testing it tomorrow. I'm leaving on the Crown Princess to go to Alaska but if anyone has tried it let me know.

If you start getting audio alerts in public, you will quickly become very unpopular

I've never previously heard of Ripple but will be on the Ruby Princess in July and would love to hear how your test goes! I have no desire to be chatting on the phone, but with 2 teens onboard, would love the ability to text message with real-time (silent) notification!

I've never previously heard of Ripple but will be on the Ruby Princess in July and would love to hear how your test goes! I have no desire to be chatting on the phone, but with 2 teens onboard, would love the ability to text message with real-time (silent) notification!

"Silent" is a beautiful word. Hope it works for you and the teens