New Sale

I booked Majesty 3 days before the sale started. Went back to check if my price would be lower, found it's higher, so I saved more outside of the current "sale."

My price: 732.74, with $50.00 OBC.

New price, same category: 781.74

Edited by baileymouse

We are on the Allure in December. I originally booked in April with another sale. I've checked prices every time there was a new sale and it was always more money. This time it was in my favour.

I just thought to let people know in case it helps.

Or do you pull your kids out of school? Or perhaps home school.

We are on the Dec 11-18th sailing. I will be pulling them out of school for the week. They are in grades 2 and 4 and my experience is that not much is done that last week before Christmas break. Besides I think a week as a family seeing and doing new things is worth it. :)

My Harmony sailing has the free nights promo.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes my HOTS has two nights free too...only problem it's now "double" the price I paid when I originally booked :eek:;):)

Yes my HOTS has two nights free too...only problem it's now "double" the price I paid when I originally booked :eek:;):)

Same thing happened to me with the HOTS I'm booked on! I got all excited, called, then found out the price I received when I 1st booked was better!

Edited by gcbranscome

There are "black-out" dates for this promotion.

*Cruise must be booked June 7-July 6, 2016 (the “Offer Period”). Offer applies to cruises that depart on or after July 8, 2016. Offer excludes China departures. “Free night(s) issued only in the form of a savings applied to the total stateroom cruise fare. Savings based on number of cruise nights: 1 night free for 3-5N cruises, 2 nights free for 6-8N cruises, 3 nights free for 9-11N cruises, 4 nights free for 12-14N cruises, 5 nights free for 15-17N cruises, 6 nights free for 18-20N cruises, 7 nights free for 21-23N cruises, and 8 nights free for 24N cruises. The savings amount for each free night is calculated by dividing the total stateroom cruise fare by the number of cruise nights. Savings is deducted from cruise fare at time of booking. Additionally for new bookings made June 6-20, 2016, offer provides for free cruise fare of third and higher guests who are 12 years or younger as of cruise departure date, booked in the same stateroom as the first two Offer qualifying guests in a triple or quad occupancy stateroom on a 5 nights or longer Caribbean, Bermuda, Dubai, and Europe sailing that departs Sept. 6, 2016-Mar. 9, 2017. Kids Offer excludes sailings departing between 11/17/16-11/24/16, 12/15/16-1/05/17, 2/16/17-2/23/17 and Harmony of the Seas. All other charges for all Offer components, including, but not limited to, taxes, fees and port expenses, are additional and apply to all guests. 1-2-Free Offer is combinable with Crown & Anchor discounts and rates, Next Cruise offers, and Shareholders benefits. Any dollar-off discounts or promotions, such as Crown & Anchor discounts, are applied first, followed by 1-2-Free Offer, which is applied to final balance. Offer is not combinable with restricted rates (for example, Seniors, Residents, Military) or any other offer or promotion, including, but not limited to, prior promotions, Standard Group, Interline, Travel Agent, Travel Agent Friends and Family, weekly Sales Events, Net Rates. After the Offer Period, the Offer will be removed from the booking if the guest cancels and reinstates the booking, applies a fare change, or changes the ship or sail date of the booking; certain other changes to the booking may also result in removal of the Offer. Offer applies to new, individual and named group bookings confirmed at prevailing rates. Individual reservations can be transferred into an existing group, assuming required criteria are met. Offer available to residents of the United States and Canada. Prices and Offer are subject to availability and may change without notice, are capacity controlled, and may be withdrawn at any time. Refer to royalcaribbean.com for complete terms and conditions. Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update fares, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. © 2016 Royal Caribbean. Ships registry: Bahamas.

I was checking out terms for this sale this AM when I noticed that the headline says up to $100 to spend.... The terms don't seem to indicate what determines amount (if any) OBC would be applied. Anyone know where I'm missing this?

I was checking out terms for this sale this AM when I noticed that the headline says up to $100 to spend.... The terms don't seem to indicate what determines amount (if any) OBC would be applied. Anyone know where I'm missing this?

between 10-14-jun, they added OBC on top of the free night/ free kids promo

my TA managed to update my reservation with this promo, saving 350$ !

But you loose any C&A discount you may have. I have $200 discount on upcoming cruise and would loose it to get $76 OBC (where that figure comes from who knows:confused:) so we just stuck with the $250 we saved earlier this week when the base sale began.

BUT it does pay to keep checking, but I'm pretty darn sure I priced myself out of any more drops by taking the XGTY currently offered (they assigned cabin next day and it was a D5 on deck 12 - so I'm good if there are no more drops for us;))

Still more expensive than what I booked in January on the Allure.

It would have been cheaper for the grandkids if they were rooming with their parents, but I have them in their own cabin so no savings there.

The 2 nights free on seven nights is still $300 more for the same cabins I booked for them in January.

The OS we have booked don't even show up so they must all be sold out.