Latitudes Points Question

rose102798

Recently, our Latitude points are updated/posted in about 4 business days (exclude weekend) - maybe 5. If you don't see it after a full week, wait & call them on a Tuesday or Wednesday when they aren't as busy, have your reservation # along with the basic info (names/ship/sail dates) and they can quickly look it up to reference it - and tell you ...

Send from my Nexus 7 tablet running MM using Tapatalk on WiFi

I am having the same problem too. I have contacted NCL and they said to wait until Wednesday to call back if they have not be updated yet. I sailed on June 3rd. I just want everything updated before I sail again in July.

I sailed on May 29th and my points are not showing up either. I thought it may take several weeks, but thanks for the advice on calling now to check (or rather call on Tuesday.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing. My husband will turn Platinum after the first cruise portion of our B2B. How do we ensure he receives the Platinum benefits for the 2nd cruise portion of the B2B?

See the Future Cruise staff early on the first portion and explain to them. If they are any good, and they will be, they will sort it out so he receives his dues for the second portion.

See the Future Cruise staff early on the first portion and explain to them. If they are any good, and they will be, they will sort it out so he receives his dues for the second portion.

Thanks so much for your response! We will do that for sure. :)

I was wondering the same thing. My husband will turn Platinum after the first cruise portion of our B2B. How do we ensure he receives the Platinum benefits for the 2nd cruise portion of the B2B?

You will also need to meet with the rep on the second portion. He or she will make sure you have all the perks. It is unlikely you will get that envelop that first day. Just make sure you find out the hours of the rep so you can get it taken care of that first day.

I assumed that your B2B was on the same ship, if so the Future Cruise staff will almost certainly be constant on both halves, so just keep on nodding terms with them. They will see you right maybe with a little prodding!!

Mike

We also have a level change on a B2B and was wondering what to do. Great to have the answer before we could ask the question. Thanks:D

If your change of level is because of the 1st cruise, go to the future cruise staff. If it is because of the 2nd part/leg, you will have to wait until that cruise is completed. They do not changed your level mid-cruise.

Hi Annie - congrats to the hubby getting Platinum.

Things to look forward to on that return leg of the B2B:

Chocolate-Covered Strawberries 

Concierge Service (Suite not required)

Complimentary Dinner for Two at Le Bistro with a Bottle of Wine 

Complimentary "Behind the Scenes" Ship Tour 

Complimentary Sparkling Wine in Your Stateroom

Another round of Latitudes free captain's cocktails

Enjoy !

Your cabin neighbor:

NCL Star, 12012, Panama Canal WB MIA-LAX 10/14

Edited by don't-use-real-name

Hi Annie - congrats to the hubby getting Platinum.

Things to look forward to on that return leg of the B2B:

Chocolate-Covered Strawberries 

Concierge Service (Suite not required)

Complimentary Dinner for Two at Le Bistro with a Bottle of Wine 

Complimentary "Behind the Scenes" Ship Tour 

Complimentary Sparkling Wine in Your Stateroom

Another round of Latitudes free captain's cocktails

Enjoy !

Your cabin neighbor:

NCL Star' date=' 12012, Panama Canal WB MIA-LAX 10/14[/quote']

Hi Robert! Thanks for the recap! I turned Platinum on my last cruise with my sister (yep, I went without him much to his chagrin ;)) and I have to admit we love the laundry perk. It was so nice coming home with clean clothes! We will be in a suite again this time so I'm never sure if it's the Platinum perks or just being in a suite when we get those wonderful chocolate covered strawberries :-) either way I will take it!

Our fondest memories of a cruise were on that Panama Canal cruise. We are looking forward to doing that one again sometime. I hope you are doing well!

So if Hubble and I are both platinum, do we get dinner for two on one night only or do we get certificates so we both can go two separate nights? Also, do we each get the free bag of laundry or just one bag per cabin?

So if Hubble and I are both platinum, do we get dinner for two on one night only or do we get certificates so we both can go two separate nights? Also, do we each get the free bag of laundry or just one bag per cabin?

Dinners and wine with the dinner are per Platinum Guest so you get two.

Bags of Laundry are per guest so again you get two.

Welcome gifts are per cabin so you get one. (Sparkling, Chocolates, Chocolate covered strawberries)