FLL port parking

Meyer2

Researching parking options for sailing from Fort Lauderdale/Port Everglades. I see online there is Parkway Parking (FLL Luxury cruise parking I think it's also listed as) & my question is, Does anyone have experience with this? And opinions?

I've looked & know about the actual parking at the port, but looking for suggestions also for other parking options before making a decision. Thanks in advance!

No experience with that company.

Very good experience with Park n Go and/or Park n Fly. Recommend both. Both provide nice shuttle buses to/from the boarding location for each and all ships at Port Everglades.

Edited by thinfool

Very good experience with Park n Go and/or Park n Fly. Recommend both. Both provide nice shuttle buses to/from the boarding location for each and all ships at Port Everglades.

Thank you! I'll go take a look.

Another question. Did you prepay? If so, did you have any problems once getting there to park? Thanks!