Is it true you have to book Ice Show and others on line now?

I read somewhere but can't find it now about booking on line prior to cruise for shows. If so how far out can you do your booking for them. Thanks

Oh will be on Allure

Edited by marcyjane

I read somewhere but can't find it now about booking on line prior to cruise for shows. If so how far out can you do your booking for them. Thanks

Oh will be on Allure

You are not required to book pre-cruise, they do hold back a percentage of slots for on board booking. However, I'd book as much as possible pre-cruise so you don't have to waste time booking on board.

Oh will be on Allure

On the Allure, it is best to book your shows before your cruise, using your Cruise Planner on the RC website.

There is a standby line in all of the venues, and most people get in.........except for the Comedy Club. It's small. You REALLY want to reserve that as soon as you can.

Reservations can open up at any time. Since your cruise is still 10 months away, you probably have at least seven months to wait. So enjoy your Carnival cruise, and then come back and start checking. :D

60-90 days out. Easier to book before, on line, then standby for the show when you get on board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There really is no way of knowing when they will open up. Ours opened up exactly 120 days out for Oasis. They opened 92 days out for Anthem.

Just keep checking and watch your rollcall. Someone usually will post when they open.