Post your best cruise picture

cruise7

I hope it's OK to post a photo of non-Princess ships. Here are Celebrity's Century and RCI's Voyager of the Seas in San Juan. We were amazed at the difference in size. The Voyager's back was about even with the Century's.

1623327010_CenturyinSanJuan.JPG.a49eece7c900c25c6191e0b43a44a580.JPG

Mactarheel: Wonderful photo ... looks very professional. Where in NC do you live? We have friends in Cramerton

Thanks so much for the kind comments about my previous photo. I live in Winston-Salem. I have been a North Carolina resident my whole life over 50 years and, believe it or not, had never heard of Cramerton. :eek: So I looked it up on the map and I see it is near Charlotte.

Since you liked my photo, I'll cheat and post another for you. ;) This was taken exactly one year after the other photo, April 15, 2003. This is the Golden Princess at dock in St. Maarten.

15734011.jpg

This is one of the best threads I've ever seen here. Great, great photos.

One question - all my pics are too big to post. My email program automatically downsizes them when I send them to folks, but how do you do that to post here? I've searched through the "my photos" section of my computer and there isn't any way that I can see to downgrade them. Anyone know? I've wanted many times to post photos in roll call threads, and have never been able to.

Help.

Amy

Amy,

open your "my photos".....and then open a particular photo.....across the top you will see (in black type)..."file edit view picture tools help", click on "picture"......that will open a small window....there please find "resize" and click on that.

you then resize to the resolution required by the site you wish to post to.

hope that his helps

chrysalis,

At the top of my photos it only says "Windows Fax Viewer" or something like that. I do have an editing button on the bottom with file, edit, etc. on it when I pull it up, but it's some sort of paint program. No "picture" choice, but there is something that says "attributes". I'll work with that - on a copy of my original, of course:)

Thanks for your help,

Amy

I was on Star Princess, Western Carribean from 10/9-10/16 (GREAT TIMING ON MY PART!) Here are my favorite photos from that trip...

I took this on Promenade deck 7 around sunset. I have always loved the colors that the sun paints on things around sunset, and the warm colors on the white ship looked great!

2071620647_282-8243_IMGcopy.jpg.457188729589796b2421577ce19b9282.jpg

"open your "my photos".....and then open a particular photo.....across the top you will see (in black type)..."file edit view picture tools help", click on "picture"......that will open a small window....there please find "resize" and click on that.

you then resize to the resolution required by the site you wish to post to."

I was just wondering where you see this info. After I click on the image in the browse part of management attachments?

Archived