Cruise Directors

sammyboots

Thanks everyone! Cristian Frew was the Cruise Director when we were on board last year and he kindly invited us to have dinner with him one night. He was a really lovely guy and we were disappointed to hear that he isn't on the PG anymore. We look forward to hopefully seeing some other familiar faces!

I heard Steve Wood had left. So, he is back. Heard good things about Christian.

Like I said I am a big Michael Shapiro fan!

We also had another lady from South Africa some years ago, Regent days. Then I had her on the Mariner. A lot of fun. She would sometimes play a game between courses.

Christian wasn't the CD for the Reunion. Steve Wood was. Unlike the other PG CDs he didn't give me the warm and fuzzies likely because he knew I had wanted Michael.

Edited by Emdee

Cristian Frey was the CD because prior to the reunion cruise I called to see who would our CD and was informed that Mr Frey would be.

I also remember many of the nice things he did while we were cruising.

Steve Wood was the Aussie CD.

Anyone else have an old daily newsletter from our reunion cruise. That would settle this.

Cristian Frey was the CD because prior to the reunion cruise I called to see who would our CD and was informed that Mr Frey would be.

I also remember many of the nice things he did while we were cruising.

Steve Wood was the Aussie CD.

Anyone welse have an old daily newsletter from our reunion cruise. That would settle this.

Sending you the excerpt from the daily by email!

Glad you sorted that out guys lol! :D

We've only done one PG cruise (so far...!) so only had the chance to meet one of the CDs, being Cristian Frew....

We had a great cruise and it he made all all the more special by going the extra mile for us so we will miss not seeing him this time. We are, however, looking forward to meeting Steve Wood or whoever his replacement will be by the time we sail in August! :)

Glad you sorted that out guys lol! :D

We've only done one PG cruise (so far...!) so only had the chance to meet one of the CDs, being Cristian Frew....

We had a great cruise and it he made all all the more special by going the extra mile for us so we will miss not seeing him this time. We are, however, looking forward to meeting Steve Wood or whoever his replacement will be by the time we sail in August! :)

Not for the life of me can I remember the lovely southafrican lady who we had on both the PG and the Mariner. Nor can I remember the Gauginne who was the CD in 2009. After some time the various PG cruises meld into one beautiful stream of consciousness memory to draw on at will.

• 3 weeks later...

Steve is a bit more 'polished' it's that Britana blood. I found him to be nice and on top of things. Micheal was also a good entertainer so it's hard to beat his charismatic nature, ATN got a good one. Christian, IMO, didn't fit as well as Micheal or Steve but then again he hadn't had a bunch of time to gel.

We had Rani in May 2006. We really liked her a lot. In 2008, we had Dionne, who was from South Africa. She was great, too

We had Rani....didn't like her. You are correct we had her 2006 new year cruise. I think we had Michael in 2009.

Loved Dionne though and was happy to see her on the Mariner.

Edited by Emdee