Majesty delayed to port today

Good morning. I am currently on Majesty and we are not scheduled to arrive to port until 9:45 due to 6m waves overnight.

I already posted this message on the roll call page but it isn't very active.

Good morning. I am currently on Majesty and we are not scheduled to arrive to port until 9:45 due to 6m waves overnight.

I already posted this message on the roll call page but it isn't very active.

Here is what Marc Walker posted on Facebook this morning

"For anyone cruising on majesty today we are arriving 3 hours late due to bad weather last night. Boarding will start late. If you are at home still, stay there and get here for around 12 or 1.

Don't think any of us slept last night !!"

The Captain's announcement said that Navy departures from the port were holding us up as well.

Seas were rough but we have seen worse. Being chased into PC by Sandy was smoother than last night.

The Captain's announcement said that Navy departures from the port were holding us up as well.

Seas were rough but we have seen worse. Being chased into PC by Sandy was smoother than last night.

Safe trip back in Ian!

Looks like she is out there doing loop d loops... waiting on the Navy I assume.

detoxz.jpg

http://www.portfever.com archived captures showed a naval vessel in port departing about 7 am.

That vessel is gone now. She looks like she is on her way and will be in view shortly

Edited by emmy

We boarded the ship on 6/20. We got a text that boarding was delayed until noon but were almost there so we headed to the port at 11am. We were turned away and not allowed to park. We went back at 12:30 and the lines were LONG. The security line stretched through the parking garage. We finally got on board at 2:50. Windjammer still had a bit of food but they were taking it away very quickly in order to prepare for the muster drill. This was a bad way to start our cruise but we had a such a wonderful time after that. We did miss CocoCay on Tuesday due to rough weather but we made it there on Thursday and it was gorgeous!