Buccanos Club Cozumel Caribe RCI Allure

marcyjane

Looking for RCI shore excursion that goes to Buccanos Club Cozumel Caribe. If you have please let me know what the excursion is and how you liked it. I tried to search on ports of call with not a lot of luck. Thanks in advance for your time and trouble.

Looking for RCI shore excursion that goes to Buccanos Club Cozumel Caribe. If you have please let me know what the excursion is and how you liked it. I tried to search on ports of call with not a lot of luck. Thanks in advance for your time and trouble.

You asked similar questions about Nachi. The bottom line is that except for Chakanaab (dolphin swim excursions, etc.) and Playa Mia (popular with families because of the toddler water park), most of the popular beach clubs cannot be booked through the cruise lines.

It is easy to do these beaches on your own - some require booking in advance, others you can just show up. Grab a taxi (cab fares will be posted near the taxi line for each pier) and you'll be there in about 10-15 minutes.

Buccanos is not mentioned often on this board. Playa Mia, Chank, Nachi, Mr. Sanchos and Paradise Beach are the most often suggested beach clubs. Use the search function on this board to find recent reviews and info on them. Most are lined up along the same side of the island, so the water and sand quality will be about the same - the differences is mostly in facilities and business model.

Yes, I have ask several question about the beach area's for excursion in Cozumel. Been to the Dolphin are and swam with them and tours of the different area on tours. This time just want to go to the beach and relax and enjoy the scenery. Been reading here til my eyes are crossed. Thanks for the info and I'll try to search the web for a company that will pick us up and take us to a more not so crowded area.

Thank you

Yes, I have ask several question about the beach area's for excursion in Cozumel. Been to the Dolphin are and swam with them and tours of the different area on tours. This time just want to go to the beach and relax and enjoy the scenery. Been reading here til my eyes are crossed. Thanks for the info and I'll try to search the web for a company that will pick us up and take us to a more not so crowded area.

Thank you

I haven't checked recently but there are usually ships excursions to Buccanos but they are usually coupled with activities, not simple beach breaks, and the resort is not usually named. As it has been stated it is simple enough to take a taxi there on your own but keep in mind that the fare is probably a few $ more than most of the southern beach clubs. We enjoy Buccanos but their entrance pricing for cruise ship visitors annoys us ( unless it has changed) so best to say you are staying on the island and don't take ship towels when questioned by security at the drop off point. Playa Azul, next door may be an easier alternative.

If you really want "away from the crowds" you are better off with a private driver (we use ToursPlaza regularly) and visit the beaches and bars on the east side but no swimming - you can cool off at one or two sheltered areas or use the pool at Playa Morena. If you simply want pre-arranged pick-up and drop-off they will do that but usually require a 3 hour minimum rental and would wait for you.